Chapter One Broom Broom

Start from the beginning

Omg they are beautiful, my favourite "how did you know?"
Easy, I'm a witch dumpling
"Laughs" oh of course, " Winifred smiles kissing y/n handing her the roses. Y/n sniffs them and notices a little box. "A box?"
Winifred sits down close to y/n, taking the box out of the bouquet taking the flowers out of y/n's hands placing them on the ground. Taking y/n's hands and looking into her eyes. "Dumpling after all we have been through and after finding a solution it got me thinking about something, always together never apart always in my heart. So my sisters and I are bound to you and the triplets and you are bound to us, but you're mine" and I want to be forever. So what do you say dumpling?
Winifred opens the box, revealing a gorgeous emerald green ring, "Winifred holds the box up so y/n can see it closer"
Y/n is smiling, in shock "winnie I... I didn't expect this"
I love you, I really do and all we have been through has proven we belong together, you are the wind beneath my wings (yes I went there) I want to spend eternity with you Winifred Sanderson. "Yes, yes a thousand lifetimes YES"

Winifred smiles, takes the ring out of the box, placing it on y/n's left ring finger with the other ring. The blood bound ring!
Wow Winnie, wow :) y/n leans forward kissing Winifred, thank you so much. Y/n is so happy she pushes Winifred down climbing on top of her kissing her. In one quick motion Winifred rolls y/n over so she's on top of her now. "Looking down at y/n, Winifred smiles"
Oh dumpling, I'm just as ecstatic as you, but you forgot one thing! "Oh what may that be?"
I AM IN CONTROL Winifred says playfully, you are mine dumpling. And I am yours, so let's have some fun here. "Here?"
Yes, here!
Winifred kisses y/n moving her hands up y/n's legs "mmmmmm"
Moving her lips to y/n's neck kissing her making her moan, "oh Winnie more please"
Winifred stops, giving y/n that look

 "gasp, oh I mean mummy please don't stop" That's better, but first "Winifred sits up pulling y/n up by her arms and holds y/n close to her" putting her hands behind y/n's head looking into her eyes

That's better, but first "Winifred sits up pulling y/n up by her arms and holds y/n close to her" putting her hands behind y/n's head looking into her eyes. "Y/n smiles, before we do anything shouldn't we take a photo?"
For memories, "in a moment yes"
First, there's one more thing! "Oh really?" Winifred holds y/n's head sideways gently biting her on the neck leaving a hickey. Y/n moans trying to pull her head back so she can kiss Winnie. But Winifred holds y/n's head in place, gently biting y/n again. "Y/n stays still enjoying the love bites.
While Winifred kisses and bites y/n on the neck her hands have moved to y/n's back, Winifred leans forward laying y/n down on the ground. Winifred moves her hands up and down y/n's arms with her fingernails sending shivers down y/n's spine. Smiling down at y/n Winifred pulls her iconic wicked grin

 Smiling down at y/n Winifred pulls her iconic wicked grin