𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 |𝟏𝟎| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧

_______________________

❝𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 '𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑𝑠' 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑠 '𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡'...❞
_______________________
•••

𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗢𝗢 couldn't be saved anymore. Finally his head fell on the table. When the girl at the next table left, a couple came to reserve a slot with Crystal. As Y/n remembered, she had never seen that customer come before. Maybe this is the first time they come here. Luck was not on their side because Crystal was not there. Then they decided to have a meal. As they took their seats at the table, the lovers looked at Jeongwoo while whispering to each other.

Looking at the situation, Y/n was worried if Jeongwoo's condition was not good in the eyes of the customers. Then she rushed upstairs, took a small blanket and covered Jeongwoo's body before explaining what happened to the couple.

"He's not well. He just took some medicine. Sorry,"

"Oh, is that so? It's okay. We understand."

•        •        •

The day turns to night. The cafe is empty. There are no more customers coming. Jeongwoo was still asleep. After discussing, Y/n and Ruby decided not to wake Jeongwoo up. They closed the cafe and intended to go upstairs to have dinner while they waited for Jeongwoo to wake up.

If Jeongwoo still doesn't wake up then they will think of another way. But before going upstairs, Y/n made sure the cafe lights were on so that Jeongwoo wouldn't think he was locked in there.

Y/n climbed the stairs following the path that connected the cafe to the upper floor. She left the door slightly open. Once again she turned to Jeongwoo. Still sleeping. She remembered the young man's face with dark circles under his eyes last evening.

'It must have been a long time since he slept because he was in pain,' Y/n looked at him with a look of pity.

Facing the dining table, the dishes on the table did not attract Y/n's attention at all. Her focus is lost. Her mind wandered to Jeongwoo who slept with his head on the table. It was clear in her eyes that the young man in the gray jacket was sleeping under the rays of the dim light.

Jeongwoo's face was too clear and reconciled her soul. Y/n wasn't sure why she had such feelings for Jeongwoo. Is it because Jeongwoo saved her from a stray dog attack this morning? Or because of Jeongwoo's personality which is quite to her taste?

'Why do I feel like I've met him before?' Y/n's heart fluttered.

"Hey!" Ruby said as she pushed Y/n's shoulder, who had been looking down on the floor since earlier.

"what"

"THIS KID... you asked 'what'? I said... eat quickly. Then wake Jeongwoo up. Do you want to let him sleep in the cafe until morning? It's already late. His parents must be worried about him. If his parents think that he got kidnapped, what should we do?"

"My tiredness hasn't gone away since this morning, I don't want to go back to the police station again." Ruby said as she placed a piece of fried chicken on Y/n's plate.

"Hmm. Yes, I'll go wake him up later. Uh, are there no fried chicken left? Why don't you leave some for Crystal?" asked Y/n.

Y/n always remembers to save food for Crystal because sometimes her sister comes home late.

Amber rarely eats dinner together. She always comes back late and will buy her own food.

"Crystal is late. Where did she go? Mom usually saves food for her, right?" asked Ruby.