𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 |𝟎𝟒| 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 '𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲'?

❝Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ 'ʟɪɴᴋ' ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴏᴜʟs?❞

"𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥!"

Unfortunately, Y/n's screams were drowned out by the cheers. After a long search in the crowded hall, she finally saw the person in charge of running the event. She sighed. She then sped up while holding the camera hanging around her neck. She is also worried if her beloved camera falls and crashes. Y/n is worried when being in such a crowded place.

All kinds of things can happen. Y/n's hand pushed away the person who blocked her path. When she got closer, Y/n immediately pulled the Vice President of the Mighty Club's hand. What kind of club is this💀

"Sister!" call her again.

"Oh, Y/n! Thank you for coming to help us. Do you want to eat pizza? There's a lot of it," the senior invited, pulling Y/n to the side as they were pushed by the crowd.

"It's okay, sis. I have to go first. I have a lot of work to settle," replied Y/n.

"okay, Y/n. Thank you for helping us even though you're busy setting up the photography exhibition. We'll come to the exhibition. Don't worry."

"Okay," Y/n said with a sweet smile. The girl accompanied Y/n to the main hall door. Words of thanks never left her lips. As soon as Y/n stepped out, she continued to work.

⦰ ⦵ ∅ ⦰ ⦵ ∅

𝐘/𝐧 sped up her step. Saturday is the busiest day at Peach Cafe. But she can't let go when it involves the Photography Club. Moreover, the club is busy making preparations to host an exhibition.

Coincidentally,The mighty club's organizes social activities. As an amateur photographer, Y/n is tasked with taking pictures and covering. Since early in the morning she has been busy taking pictures of the attendees, behind the scenes activities and also the stage performance.

After completing the assigned task, she had to rush back to manage Peach Cafe. She is worried if the cafe does not have enough staff. Ruby and Samuel must have been busy managing everything. Samuel is quite a 'Perfectionist'. Especially involving coffee brewing.

● ● ●

Y/n glanced at the clock. If we follow the schedule, Crystal's fortune teller slot will start at 3:00 pm. It's 3:19 now. Crystal is late to the cafe today.

'It's really tiring today. It would be best if I had a clone. There are also assistants who can help.'

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! Y/n pushed the Peach Cafe door open and stepped inside. Her eyes darted around as she sighed in relief. Fortunately there are not so many customers. The clock shows 3:25 pm.

Apart from the table where Crystal was reading fortunes, there were only three tables occupied by customers. The first table was filled with Samuel's friends. While the second one is occupied by two women who often come to check their fate are waiting at another table.

And there is definitely the 'Sugar Boy' who always sits at his favourite place that show the outside street.

"Ah, I'm relieved that you're back Y/n," said Ruby who was holding the teapot with a small smile.

Ruby went back to the counter after pouring the refill drink. If there are not many customers, she can pour drinks for the customers herself.

"hah... the job is done," Y/n replied as she followed her sister.

When she stop at the counter, Y/n noticed that there was Amber at the counter who was casually flipping through her phone.

"Were there a lot of customers earlier, sister?"