𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 |𝟎𝟕| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧

⚮ 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾 '𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽' 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾. ⚮
======================

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 buying yogurt at 7-eleven, Y/n planned to go to the paint store. But the store is not open yet. So while waiting, she planned to accompany Lyla to play on the slide at the nearby playground.

Actually Y/n didn't want to bring Lyla here. One of the factors is, there are many dogs in that area. Y/n is really afraid of running into dogs. That was Y/n's phobia. But it's still early. Like it or not, this park is the only one near the house. She had no other choice. Lyla can't walk far too. Y/n wants to carry Lyla, but she can't afford it.

"Auntie Y/n..."

'Oh shit.'

They haven't even reached the park yet Lyla has her arms out and asking Y/n to carry her.

"Lyla~. Auntie will get tired if you are like this. You have already grown big, but still ask people to carry you T~T "

"Auntie Y/n ~~~" Lyla said in a sweet tone and she made a puppy eyes.

'Shit, this is hard to refuse.'

Y/n mumble under her breath as she bent down and carried Lyla.

She caressed the head of her beloved niece. Lyla is their only comforter at home. Lyla does not have a lot of variety and is easy to take care of. As long as her stomach is full with food she will be busy playing.

"Auntie... woof! Woof! Woof!"

Suddenly Lyla imitated the sound of dog barking.

'Naughty kid! She seems to know that I'm afraid of dogs!" Y/n shouted in her heart while rubbing her chest.

Even though she knew her niece was joking, Y/n could sense something was wrong. She have a bad feeling.

"Damn it!" Y/n said slowly. Her heart is beating really fast now.

What she was afraid of was right in front of her eyes!

There's a three stray dogs looked straight at her. Y/n didn't care if she was alone at the moment because she could open a thousand steps. The problem now is, She is with Lyla.

'I couldn't just run away and leave Lyla like that? What am I supposed to do?' Y/n questioned in her heart.

She was stuck. But the dog's stare at her and Lyla was terrifying. Without thinking too much, Y/n ran off while carrying Lyla.

𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗙! 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗙! When Y/n opened a thousand steps, the wild dogs started chasing her from behind. The dogs barking is clearly heard. The speed of the approaching animal made Y/n even more anxious. Lyla was pale as well seeing the dog chasing them. She started struggling and almost cried.

"Lyla don't cry, okay!" Y/n said in a breathless voice.

Y/n could feel Lyla's body against her face as her small hands wrapped around her head. She knew that her niece was panicking.