𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐎𝐍𝐄 night on a full moon. Moonlight sneaked into the room through the window and enveloped the body of the girl who was trying to open her eyes. She exhaled as she digested the surrounding atmosphere.

"Hmm..."

       She sighed as only the sound of crickets and the whine of an old fan from the corner of the room broke the silence.Plus the sound of crystal's soft snoring on top of the bunk bed.

'It's good that Crystal is asleep,' she whispered in her heart. The girl removed the blanket from her body. Slowly she went down. She squatted down and pulled out the box from under the bunk bed. She looked impatient to open the box that had a layer of cloth inside.

The small gray animal's head bobbed as it moved its furry ears. Golden amber eyes stared strangely at the girl in front of it's.

"Wooo⎯"

"Shh!Do not be noisy. Crystal will wake up if you make noise," The girl said as she cupped the puppy's mouth. She shook her head with a serious expression. After making sure the animal in front of her didn't make any noise, she moved her hand and stroked the puppy's head.

𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐊 𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐊! The girl immediately turned her head when she heard a strange sound from the window. She herself did not realize since when the window was wide open.

The curtains were blown by the night wind. She was shocked by what she saw before her eyes. Two rather large gray wolves climbed into the room without making any noise.

The girl was just stiff. Her body did not move at all. An animal that carries an aura of danger in front of her is only stared at.

     Two wolves that were twice the size of a dog stared at her intently. It's gray fur shines like a pearl in the light. While the color of the eyes is like that of a puppy tickling in a box.

WOOF! WOOF ... WOO⎯

  The small animal seemed to be interacting with two big wolves there. It howled as it struggled causing the milk in the small container prepared for it to spill.

    A bigger and braver wolf stood in front of the girl while another took the puppy. The injured puppy's left leg looks neatly bandaged.

Without delay, the wolf who had taken the puppy immediately turned and jumped out of the window.

'oh no... what should I do?'

The wolf that was watching the girl stared at the box in front of her for a moment. Then It bowed down. Looks like paying respect to the girl.The bent wolf's body was clearly marked with a silvery halo circle on its back.

'It's... a werewolf?'

The girl was stunned by the incident that was like a fairy tale. All at once she could feel that the wolf would be fine. The fear that she felt gradually disappeared.

The girl did not remember when and how the wolf disappeared from sight. When she realised from her thought, there was only a box soaked in milk was left by her side.

'Apparently it is not a puppy. But a w...wolf?' And she was confused as to whether everything that happened was a dream or reality.