𝟎𝟐

==========================

      ●                          ●                          ●                                     

"Huh? Then did you let him bring the dog into the cafe?" asked Y/n as she placed the stainless steel pot on the counter.

"He didn't bring his dog today. Guess what he ordered?"

"Hmm... what did he order? I don't know..."

Y/n tried to remember the man's face. Unfortunately, the feeling of fear fills the mind space more. All she could imagine were two fierce-faced dogs alternating. What she remembers is that the man was wearing a jersey and liked to jog around the park not far from the area. Ruby was still waiting for Y/n to answer her guess.

"siphon coffee?"

"No... no... no! He ordered extra hot chocolate with marshmallows and caramel. Apparently he's a 'sugar boy'," answered Ruby, shaking her index finger left and right.

"Huh?? for real? why does he have such a cute taste?"

Y/n's eyes widened.

"I feel like it doesn't suit his personalities. The customers of this cafe are all kinds of fussy. It's up to the person to order what they want," said Y/n not wanting to make fun of the customer's choice.

"Hmm, that's right. But there are a lot of customers who order menus that don't suit their personalities," said Ruby.

Y/n just giggled. For her, what the customer wants, that's what they provide. Inconvenient in view is something that is not important.As much as possible, they should give their best to satisfy the customer's taste. It must be used as a handle to offer the best service. Every customer has their own taste. And if the Peach cafe succeeds in satisfying the appetite, they will definitely come again. That's what matters.

⦰⦵⦶⦰⦵⦶⦰⦵⦶⦰⦵⦶⦰⦵⦶⦰⦵⦶⦰⦵⦶⦰

"𝗛𝗢𝗧 chocolate."

"Would you like to add marshmallows and caramel?" Y/n who was standing at the counter looked up smiling at the handsome man in front of her.