Season 3 episode 10 (Home.)

Start from the beginning

The door opened allowing glenn and us in "the tombs outside the boiler room are overrun again." Glenn said as he continued walking, I help Carl close the door "that whole section had been cleared" Beth replied "it's a steady stream of walkers" Carl said before walking to the group. I was about to follow behind him but decided against it and walking the other way towards the group "we're wasting time." Hershel called "the Governor is supposedly on the way and we're stuck in here with walkers." He added "Trapped between a rock and a hard place." Carol said "for the last time, running is not an option." Glenn said slightly angry "Glenn, if the tombs have filled up again, it may just be a matter of time before they push in here." Carol said "or until some fence gives away." Beth added "what if one of them herds is passing through? Or settled?" Axel asked "can't handle that with just the few of us." Carol said "okay. Alright we need to- we just need to scout the far side of the prison. Find out what's going on." Glenn said in between pants "your going out there?" Hershel asked "take a car and make it quick." Glenn replied "I'll drive." Axel said as he started walking "no, you stay here. Help with the fortifications, I'll take Maggie." Glenn stated "you sure she's up to that?" Hershel asked, instead of replying Glenn walked away.

I went to mine and Carls cell and grabbed out my walkie, I put it on my belt and hid it with my shirt. I grabbed the other knifes and put them in their places. I walked back to the group "where were you?" Carl asked "I did nothing that concerns you, Carl." I retorted.
]=~~~~~~~~~~~=[

I held Judith since she was being fussy "Maggie would like to feed her.." I heard a small voice from behind me, I turned my head "alright, here you go firefly" I said handing Judith over "firefly?" She said questionably "y'know because you light up the night and you always seem to fascinate others.. I'm sorry I can change it if you want-" she cut me off "no no! I like it, thank you n/n" she smiled before walking to Maggie's cell.
[=~~~~~~~~~~~=]

I listened to Carol and Axel talk as I watched Carl and Beth "didn't you kiss your brother?" Carol asked "my brother?" Axel chuckled "hell no, he had a real money problem." He continued "what kind of problem?" Carol asked "he didn't lend me any" he retorted "you sound like a grandpa." I muttered as the duo laughed "thank you, one time that some of a bitch-" a gunshot interrupted him. I looked over as Axel fell, I looked in the direction "the governor." I whispered.

Me Beth and Carl all ran to the small iron seats, I grabbed out my gun and aimed at the watch tower. We had to constantly duck in order to not get hit by any of the bullets. Carl and me got up with Beth railing behind as we made it to one of the walls. Carl looked at Axels body with Carol shielding behind it, I aimed for the man on the watch tower only to feel a sharp pain on the right arm. I quickly shielded behind the wall as Carl aimed "careful." I said "he's got good aim." I added staring at the light graze, I aimed back at the man and ended up shooting his leg. The gun fire stopped for a minute, Maggie came out "Beth!" She shouted holding some guns. Beth ran over and took one of the guns, gunfire opened again just barely missing them. Maggie started shorting from her hiding spot "Carol go!" She shouted, Carol got up and hid with us. I aimed back at the man, we were both aiming at each other. He was waiting and so was I, I was waiting for him to make a move so I could make one. The sound of a truck coming invaded my ears then the sound of the gates being brought down. I gasped as I stared at the van like car. I hid behind the wall and aimed at the truck, the back door fell open and walkers rushed out "shit!" I shouted "where's Hershel?" I asked "he-" gunfire erupted again. I aimed back at the man and shot, I just barely missed his head. My breath quickened, I didn't want anyone else to die today, I aimed and shot knocking the man on the watch tower down "beat that you fucker!" I shouted before aiming at the walkers and shooting.

We ran to the gates leading to the field and opened them, we opened fire once more. My ammo ran out after the third walker "fuck." I got out my swords and dropped my gun. I ran out for the walkers, I pushed one causing it to fall and stabbed the other before stomping on the fallen walkers head. I kept hitting and stabbing the walkers, we didn't stop until the car was brought inside. We retreated back and closed the gates.

I used this time to gain my energy "why would you drop your gun and run out like that?! You could've gotten killed!" Carl shouted pushing me back slightly "I can handle myself." I said glaring at him "so? You still could've gotten killed." Carl said glaring up at me "Carls right, you could've asked one of us to cover for you." Beth added "we don't have any ammo for that gun anyway, plus Firefly I like going up close with the dead. It gives off a rush you can't get anywhere else" I shrugged and took a few steps back "that 'rush' ends up with you dead." Carl said crossing his arms, I scoffed.
]=~~~~~~~~~~~~=[

Sorry for delaying this so long, I've been having trouble at school.

Words: 1784.
[=~~~~~~~~~=]