Help

~Jo Henson~

Me and Abby run to the Forest and sit on the stone that she was at last night.

"Why are we back here again"I ask

"To chill out,I go out here when I feel alone,depressed,and just overwhelmed"she says softly.

"Whatever you do,just remember that you are never alone...because now you have me,and I'll never leave your side"

"Thx Jo Jo"

"No problem,you're my best and only friend"

-

-

-

-

Then we share a hug then I hear a rustling sound in the bushes or trees.

"Did you hear that?!"I ask loudly

"Yea ,stand back...I don't want you to get hurt"she says so sweet like ;)

Abby takes out her fangs and gets on her hind legs in defense mode.

"Who's out there,c'mon I know you're there..SHOW YOURSELF!!"she says in a firery rage.

A wolf hops out of the bushes and Abby backs away.

It turns into human form and its a teenage girl,about our age with purple streaks through her hair.

She starts laughing and I am completely confused.

"Wait..is that...ARDEN HOLVERSON?!?!"

"Yes..and I need your help.."

"With what?!i haven't seen you since you saved me from those 2 wolves that tried to attack me"

"Yes,but you're the only one I can trust with this..you're the most powerful and reliable vampire I could find."

"Me?REALLY?!"

"Yes,now I seriously need you"

"Okay,what do you need Arden"

"My friend is in trouble and got bitten by a member of your coven"

"Which one?"

"You know which one"

"Oh shit..I forgot about Ashlynn.."

"Yeah,and I'm afraid she's gonna hunt Paisley down and attack her"

"Okay..I'll help,let's go"

-------------------------------------

To be continued in next chapter :))))