Too Perfect

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

My phone alarm goes off.

Ugh,I'd throw it on the floor and smash it if it wasn't my phone.
-

-

-

-

"Guess I'm gonna have to be judged by new people this time..yay"i sarcastically speak to myself.

I get ready and put on my black all time low tee shirt and my black shorts with maroon vans.I top it off with a flannel tee that is cool but won't make people think I am..

I put my hair in a low messy bun because I am lazy and I'm not going to this new school to impress anybody.

I float up and fly to school..couldn't do that at my old school because it was filled with humans..don't have to hide my bite marks anymore either :))))

I get there and walk in front of the hell hole and sit on the bench outside the school surrounded by a crowd of people.

A girl sits next to me..she smells like lavinder :) ok creepy,creepy..

I could barely see her face though because she was looking down and reading some wolf book..she must be a werewolf

She looks up and takes an earbud out.

Holy shit she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my 16 years of living ;)
-

-

-

-

I looked away because I think she saw me staring at her..

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned back around and looked at her.

"Hey I'm Jo"she said with a smile brighter than my future.
She's so perfect.

Long wavy light brown hair with a small pink streak through it,perfect bright smile,and her beautiful big brown eyes.

I look behind me to make sure that she was actually talking to me,because ya know
she's all perfect and too good for me and stuff.

"I'm sorry,are you talking to me?"

"Yea,who else would I be talking to?"

"Yeah..sorry"

"No need to apologize"

"I'm Abby by the way"

"Oh,you must be that new girl"

"Yea"I say with a friendly smile ,trying to befriend her.

"So what are you?"

"What?"

"Ya know..a werewolf,vampire,witch,or the one I'd rather not say"

"What would you rather not say"

"Uck,mermaids"

"Why exactly are mermaids 'Uck' "

"Because all of the mermaids at this school are stuck up,popular,rich kids that don't care about anybody but themselves"

"Oh,I see"

I turn my neck because it was all tired from me sleeping all weird last night.

"Oh,so you're a vampire"

Yeah"

"Cool,I'm a werewolf"she says while showing me her book

-

-

-

-

Then people start walking in the school so I do the same..well not walked but levitated since vampires can do that ish.

VAMP POWER!!!

"When I see vampires do that sometimes I wish I could be one but then again being a werewolf is awesome too"

"Yeah,both vampires and werewolves are badass"

She starts laughing so then I laugh back.

"What classes do you have?"she asks

"Here"

Then I hand her my schedule

"Cool,you have every class with me except for a days electives in fourth block"

"So then you could take me there..yay!"

"Yea,and your class for a days isn't so far away from mine so I guess I can take you there as well"
-

-

-

-
We get to home room aka science and I put my bag down on the table.

"Here you can sit next to me"She says with a smile.

I move my bag to the back of my chair and sit down.

"Umm Ms.ava,this is Abby she's new..Can I help her get caught up with the new subject that we're on?"

"Sure Jo,as long as you stay on task"

"Don't worry,we will"

She took a seat right beside me and grabs out a pencil and her notebook and folder.
"Do you have a notebook"

"Uh,yeah"

"Cool,take it out so I can help you"

"Okay"
I take out my notebook and my red pen and open it up to page one.

All of the time in the class was taken up by that anyway.
Why is she hanging out with me?
She's way too perfect
But she could be the thing that eases all this pain..
-

-

Looking forward to school now..shockingly :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't include the rest of the school day so it wouldn't be boring