Secretive

~Abby~

After second block aka ELA is over we go to lunch and shit.
I don't really eat at lunch..I just read,write,or listen to my baes aka 5sos lol :)))))).

I sit next to Jo as she's writing in this strange looking journal.

"What's that"I ask

"Nothing"she says quickly as she closes the journal in less than a second

"Okay......?"

"Can I have your number?"I ask

"Yeah,sure.."

"Cool"

We exchange numbers then I grab the water bottle full of squirrel blood that I collected from last night.

I chug it down because I was very thirsty and squirrel blood is literally the best kind.
-

-

-

-

I take my hair out of a ponytail and put it around my chubby,scarred wrist.
It was time to leave so Jo guides me to the stairs that lead to torture aka math.

I walk beside her up the stairs and into math.

Literally didn't have to do anything in class since I'm the new girl anyway:)

VAMPIRE BADASSNESS AT ITS FINEST

I don't know where to go after this..not sure if it's an a day or a bday yet.

"Oh,by the way it's a bday so you get to spend more time with your new bestie"jo said,curing my confusion.

Wait...did she just say we were besties?

Hold on..AHHHHHH!!!!:::)))))

"So,what were you writing in earlier..a journal or something like that?"

"No,no..dont worry about that,its not important anyway"

-

-

-

Why is this girl being so secretive..she's perfect,it could never change the way that I think or look at her.

After fourth block the bell rang and I went home and used my vampire speed this time since I wanted to text Jo so bad :)

I ran to my room and grabbed out my phone
-

-

-

-

A:hey bestie :)))

J:sup abbs

A:abbs?lol lovin' it jojo bear..:3

J:this is why you're my bestie :P :))
-

-

-

-

We talked for about 3 hours after that and I fucking loved it.

She is a fucking gift to me..after she came into my life nothing has been the same..I'm happier now

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

YAYYYAYYY!

Just don't know why she has to be so secretive with me..

I don't judge..

Who would I be to judge anybody anyway?

I'm worthless as the bullies always have said..;(