christmas 🎄

A/N: y'all should follow my insta since i want more followers on there🤭 (maciesuckss)

Winter/ Christmas special 🎄 (had no idea what to write sorry if it's all over the place)

778 words

Finney frowns, staring at his mug of hot cocoa spin slowly in the microwave. It's 7:48pm now, on Christmas day, and he was alone.

Yeah, Gwen was there earlier of course, and the siblings had exchanged gifts with eachother.

Gwen had gotten him a new hoodie with the money she had saved up from her job at the grab & go. Finney had gotten her some drugstore makeup, and a new cardigan.

His dad was, well, Finney didn't know. Their dad had been leaving home, and not returning until a few days later since Finney had turned 16. Finney was 17 now, so about a year.

They didn't bother asking about their father's whereabouts, scared it would lead to something bad for getting into a his business.

Anyways, Gwen wasn't there because she went to her friends for a secret santa thing, and they were all spending the night there.

An annoying beeping sound interrupts his thoughts. He opens the microwave, smiling softly as the smell of the cocoa fills the room.

He grabs a rag, wrapping it around the outside of the mug so he can hold it with both of his hands without getting burnt.

Walking over to the living room, Finney looks out the window. It's pitch black outside, the only light being the streetlights, which are illuminating the snow flurries beginning to fall.

He takes a sip of his cocoa, humming in satisfaction at the taste. He sits infront of his tv, looking at his fathers collection of classic christmas films. He settles on frosty the snowman, because why not.

He sits on the couch, legs in criss-cross applesauce position. The film starts, Finney wrapping his blanket tighter around him.

About 10 minutes into the movie, he's startled by rapid knocking on his door. Finney sets his mug down, throwing his blanket off of him.

He peeps through the peephole of the door, not seeing anything. He unlocks the deadbolt, opening the door, getting hit by a gust of freezing air.

"Hola, mi novio guapo!" Robin greets, wrapping his arms around Finneys back, picking him up slightly off the ground, spinning them around. Like a Christmas movie cliche.

Finney laughs, Robin putting him down. Finney grabs Robin dragging them into the house. As Finney locks the door again, he feels Robin staring at him.

"Ah, I thought you were supposed to be with your family." Finney says, standing infront of Robin, crossing his arms.

"Duh, I was. Mami is already passed out though, and the rest of them left." Robin states, crossing his arms as well.

"Mmm, ok then." Finney says, grabbing the sides of Robins face, and bringing them into a kiss. Robin immediately kisses back, placing his hands on Finneys hips, squeezing a bit.

They pull away a few moments later, Robin scanning the house with his eyes.

"Is Gwen here?" Robin asks, taking his hands off Finneys hips, walking into the living room.

"Nope, at a friends house. Terrance isn't here either, of course." Finney replies, sitting beside Robin on the couch.

Robin hums in response, grabbing Finneys blanket, wrapping it around both of them. Finney places his head on Robins shoulder, taking in the smell of the others cologne.

"Were you watching frosty the snowman?" Robin questions, smirking. "Shut the fuck up, it's a good movie asshole." Finney says, punching Robins thigh.

"Okay, whatever nerd." Robin teases, pressing play on the remote.

-

"Frosty gives off pedo energy." Robin argues, leaning against the kitchen counter. Finney laughs, placing his mug in the sink.

"He kind of does." Finney agrees, looking out the window above the sink. "Shit, that's 8 inches of snow already." Robin exclaims, looking out the window as-well.

"School will probably be canceled even when break ends." Finney says. "Probably." Robin agrees, taking Finneys hand to drag him to Finneys room.

Robin pushes Finney onto the bed, immediately falling ontop of him, making Finney groan.

"You're heavy." Finney complains, sitting up against the headboard. "Stop calling me fat." Robin complains back, adjusting himself so his head is resting on Finneys chest.

Finney just hums in response, tangling his fingers in Robins hair. Robin sighs, sliding his hand up Finneys shirt, absentmindedly tracing shapes onto his stomach.

"Merry Christmas Finn, love you." Robin says into the quiet comfort of the room.

Finney leans down, placing a kiss to the crown of Robins head.

"I love you too Robin." Finney replies.

-

probably has mistakes, didn't proofread.