friends-giving

me and my bsf that i finally reunited with^^🤭

(i'm the one with the black glasses💀 we look stupid asf)

quick thanksgiving chapter that i wrote in 20 minutes so don't expect it to be good💀

652 words

"Robin stop eating the fucking macaroni." Finney warns, glaring at him from the sink. "It's too good though baby." Robin complains, quickly stuffing a spoonful in his mouth.

Finney groans, flicking water at Robin with his hands. Robin yelps, running out of the kitchen, and sitting on the couch.

Finney had volunteered to do a small friends-giving kind of thing this year. It was perfect because his dad was out of town, and Gwen was going over to her friends house for her own friends-giving.

Robin was not helping though, only eating the food Finney was trying to prepare.

"All of them will get here between 4 and 4:30! Clean up the living room!" Finney shouts from the kitchen, chuckling when he hears a dramatic groan in response.

He had an hour to finish up before everyone came. His job was to make the turkey and macaroni, which he had already finished. The others were in charge of bringing other foods.

"Robin, get your ass in here!" Finney shouts, making the other boy come in running. "Yeah? Need me to wipe your ass your majesty?" Robin snarks, receiving a hit to the side of his head.

"Bring the turkey to the table." Finney says, kissing Robins forehead as he walks into the dining room. Robin huffs, grabbing the turkey.

-
-

"Finney!" Bruce shouts as he walks in. Finney smiles, immediately running to hug Bruce. "Hey!" Finney says, bringing him into a crushing hug.

"You've grown so much!" Bruce says, chuckling. Finney pulls away, scowling. "Shut the fuck up. Hey Vance!" Finney greets the boy standing behind Bruce.

"Hey dickhead." Vance reply's, ruffling Finneys hair. "Stop treating me like a baby, just because y'all are in college now." Finney says, glaring at the 2.

"Whatever." Bruce reply's, flicking Finneys forehead. "We brought pumpkin pie and my famous green bean casserole." Vance announces proudly.

"You can place them on the table, Robins in the backyard, go bother him." Finney says, dragging Bruce to the couch.

Vance nods, smirking, heading to the backyard.

-
-

Once Billy and Griffin arrive, they immediately start eating. Vance takes almost all the deviled eggs, making Griffin tackle his ass. Robin, of course, eats basically all the macaroni.

Once they finish devouring the food, they crowd the small living room and watch a random christmas movie that was on the hallmark channel.

The guests eventually leave, Vance basically having to drag Bruce out. As soon as they leave, Finney turns to Robin, smirk on his face.

"Hey Robin.." Finney drags out, wrapping his arms around Robin neck. "Yeah baby?" Robin reply's, questioning the boys behavior.

"You should clean the dishes." Finney states, pecking Robins lips, before basically sprinting away into his room.

Robin deflates, heading to do the dishes.

-
-

"I'm still mad at you for making me wash like, 80 dishes." Robin says, glaring at Finney. He pulls his shirt off, laying next to Finney.

"Well, you still did them." Finney reply's, turning on his side to face Robin. "Because if I didn't, you would throw a fucking tantrum." Robin exclaims, staring at the ceiling still.

Finney sighs, placing his chin on Robins chest. "I'm sorry Rob." He says, fake sadness in his tone. "I know you're not actually sorry." Robin says, but wrapping his arms around Finney anyways.

"Yeah, i'm not." Finney declares, smirking when Robins finally turns on his side to look at him. "You're the best cook by the way, maybe even better then mami." Robin says, running his fingers through Finneys hair.

Finney hums in acknowledgment, falling asleep. "Goodnight Finn." Robin says, kissing the boys forehead, before falling asleep himself.

probably has mistakes.