Double Trouble

Just as I'm finished getting ready, I go to reach for my fans, but the initials engraved on them glow brightly, and eventually, the bright light engulfs me. Although I expect to find myself in the familiar darkness and sitting at a familiar tea table, when the light dies down, I find myself in a completely different area. More specifically, in fact, the flower field I always find myself in my flashes. When I look around, trying to figure out why I'm here, I spot the older version of myself wearing a familiar shot kimono. Though her usually bright face is replaced with worry and fear, and for some reason when I see that I begin to get infected with the same emotions. 

Why does she look so worried?... Why am I here?... This is different than anything else I've experienced... What's going on?...

I try to speak out to her, but nothing comes out. She's the first to speak and worriedness is evident in their voice. "You must not trust him! He will be your downfall! Don't trust him! Once he comes... It is over for us."

My eyes widen in slight terror, wondering about who she is speaking about. My lips tremble a bit before, finally, I'm able to speak. "What do you mean it's over for us?... What's going to happen?"

"We are being hunted down just like many years ago... You must hurry or else we will be truly lost this time... and Ninjago will fall into his hands... I did what I could when I was... It's up to you to stop him..."

"What do you mean by "him"? What's going on?..." Tsk... No way am I letting her get away when I'm so close. "I know you're- we're... Y/n Megami! I know that the fans I have now once belonged to you! There has to be a reason why everything is happening now! So can't you tell me exactly what's going on?! Sensei Wu won't tell me!""

Tears begin to fall down her face as she kneels down to my level. "Because-"

Though, before she gets to finish her sentence, a large shadowy figure appears in front of us as it roars loudly. My eyes widen in terror as the shadowy figure forms into a giant dragon and it's piercing, purple eyes land onto me. The older Y/n notices the monster's stare at me as realization hits. "No!" 

The monster charges toward me with every intent to kill as the older Y/n tackles me to the ground, protecting me from the dragon's flames. I shut my eyes tightly, holding onto her, waiting for the impact, but before I know it, I'm brought back to the real world. 

I shoot up from my bed and gasp for air as I hold my chest. Once I manage to calm down, I pull on my hair lightly, sighing. "These dreams becoming worse and worse... It's a sign..."

A voice, barely above a whisper, fills my ears. "He is coming for you..."

~

After everything that's been going, I've decided maybe it's best I put these thoughts aside for just a day. Lloyd needs me, especially now that his powers are manifesting more and more everyday. So, we're are the Dojo working on the blonde's lightning aspect of his powers since being the grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master does give him a lot of power. Power he doesn't know how to control.

Jay is struggling though to teach him how to harness said lightning because the safest way to do so is through a light bulb but Lloyd is having a hard time. 

He's broke nine in the last hour.

"Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up, harness it!" Jay says to him, remembering when he used to feel that same sensation. He sure does miss his powers.

Lloyd nods, focusing his energy into the light bulb. "I understand. I am in control..."

I look at the light bulb, seeing it slowly beginning to glow. "You're doing it. Don't lose focus..."