1

David Reyes
July 9th, 2022
○○○○○

"Come on pussy." My brother Ethan said tryna wake up Darrian.

"Worda motha son leave me lone. Damn niggas tryna get some sleep." He slapped his hand away I just sat there laughing.

"Ima spank yo ass nigga." Ethan said mugging him.

"Come on notti. Safety brotha." I said pattin Darrian.

"Safety." He mumbled pulling the blanket over his head.

We walked downstairs and i grabbed my phone walkin out the door.

"I'm tryna go to this lil kickback this treesh from schoo havin." Notti said.

"Nah, remember the last kickback you had us going to?" I shook my head.

"Why not bruh? It's this girl I know."

"Ian feelin it, ima go to the block doe. You sliding or you tryna go to that party?" I said.

"I'm goin to the party man." He said and I shook my head.

One think bout my brother he love goin to parties.

"Ight brotha, safety ight? Call me if you need me. Love you." I said hugging him.

"Safety, I love you too." He patted my back into the hug before walking towards the train station.

I walked the other way going three blocks away from my house seeing everybody in the OY posted up.

"Yo DD what's happenin Kid?"

"Not shit just chillin. What's the move?" I said and dudeylo pulled out a bag of rolled up blunts.

●●●

"David! Fuck bruh you okay?" Darrian called my phone sounding frantic.

"Yeah I'm on the block? You good?" I said putting it on speaker.

"Notti got stabbed man! They at the fuckin train station. Fuck man! Get everybody son we onnat tonight." He said and that's all he said before niggas started hopping in cars skirting off.

"On the way son come outside." I said quickly hopping in a hellcat grabbing the keys from under the seat driving to my house.

Ddot quickly got into the passenger side and handing me a ski mask.

I sped through the roads not caring to stop at the red lights, car silent only thing being heard was Darrian putting bullets in the guns.

Lord, I know I did some dumb shit. But please don't be dayroom, my little brother don't deserve it. If he okay, I'll make sure we out of the gang lifestyle. Please lord I'm begging you. And I also know I'm on the way to do some terrible shit too but forgive me. Amen.

We got to the train station and I didn't bother putting the mask on and hopped out running to into the subway seeing my little brother wit two OY niggas tryna hold em up.

"You good brotha, come on Ethan." I tired saying to him. Me and darrian taking over from the niggas.

"Ian gone make it, tell mommy I love her man. Word to, I love yall." He just kept talkin as we walked to the car.

Hearing yelling I looked over and seen opp niggas.

I quickly grabbed my shit aiming it shooting both of em, they body dropped.

We put Ethan in the back and I quietly but quickly got into the car driving off.

I sped up trying to hurry up and get 10 blocks to the hood hospital.

"Fuck fuck fuck, man Ethan open ya eyes son. Wake the fuck up for I boom you nigga." I heard darrian say making me stop and turn around with my heart beating fast.

I turned around and seen my brother link wit a frantic looking Darrian holding him.

"Ethan man wake the fuck up!" I shouted opening my door opening the back.

"Come on man it ain't over yet man." Ddot said harshly.

"Fuck no baby boy. Ian letting this shit slide." I said trying not to let a tear fall.

(DONT EXPECT FAST UPDATES! I got like five chapters done so far but ian dropping them all at once. Before you read just know Imene's fc is not final and if yall can find teen girls 15-16 years old lmk so i can use them)