// ✨ NEW YEARS SPECIAL 🎇 //

New years is a time to celebrate what has been done, and what is to come.

Do creepypastas celebrate this? I don't fuckin know, their not real. But, in this book they are!
This story leads onto the crazy acts and drama these killers hold, dragging our main protagonist along with them, YOU!

What's your New Years resolution?

____________________________________________

NEW YEARS DAY

6 : 45 pm

...

..

.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, finally wearing something nice for once.

For New Years, you and your killer friends were finally doing something fun. The plan was to go to the city where Offendorman somehow got you guys a karaoke room  and then afterwards you all would come back and party in the Mansion.

Your stomach twisted in anxiety at the thought of another party (and according to Sally, Trendorman bought A LOT of party games and drinks), Thinking back to Holloween, sure it went well but there were so many people...killers.

~

"Hey, You pretty mortal." E.J slurred, smiling, his mask was crooked revealing his mouth filled with monstrous teeth. He reached out and grabbed you by your arm, bringing you to his chest.

Your eyebrows furrowed as color filled your cheeks, You couldn't figure out if it was the pot or beer that made you feel that way.

"Oh! Eyeless is get'n flirty!" Judge Angels winked at you, her smile grew as her dark eyes focused on the red cup in her hands.

"Ha ha, Jackie you feeling okay?" You questioned, looking up to the man like creature. "Perfect, I feel alive." He gushed, hugging you tighter.

~

"Your lips are so...pretty..." A demonic voice whispered.

~

You slapped your hands over your red face, stumbling backwards and onto your bed. Your heart began to pace, you hadn't felt like this for so long...you felt the the motherfucking Grinch when he realized he still loved that Who that was a total Milf.

MARTHA MAE!

Anyways...

(Slender was gone for the week so you guys were open to literally anything.)

Your f/c (dress/suit) fit perfectly on you, Thanks to Trendorman. You straightened out the wrinkles you created, and took a deep breath as you pushed yourself up.

Sadly Tim and Kate weren't going along with the quieter pastas, but ofcourse the originals were going. Jeff, E.J and Nina, Clockwork and Toby, BEN and laughing Jack, Brian and you were all going in the van.

Hopefully you all would fit.

______

Thirty Minutes Later...

...

"Bro! Get off my lap that's gay!" Jeff groaned, pushing BEN onto you. "Ugh! Don't put the piss baby on me!" You hissed, pushing BEN away as well. Eventually, you became squished up against L.J with BEN stuck in the middle of You two, and Jeff and Toby.

"Guys! You all situated?" Brian called back, Starting the van. You could hear E.J growl from the passenger seat, his seatbelt was irritating him.
Nina and Natalie sat in the middle of the van, Nat was stuck with being the one Nina rambled to.