A/N: 2018 HCs & OCs

~The Self inserted OCs are at the back~

Head cannons and changes
{Will be updated with little tweaks}

Might be unpublished because of the backstory books planned/in the writing.

__________

Introducing - Raphael - 6'3"

*Insert image here*

Raph, or Raphael Hamato, is the eldest son of the Hamato.
He is too protective of little siblings, but wants them to toughen up. Doesn't let them do dangerous stuff alone/without supervision.
He trained in more types of martial arts (like 3 or so).
He treats Eve like how he would Mikey but more fragile.
Chara gives him advice about how to deal with Leo and his thought process.
{Design still wip so I'll just put it here}
His spikes have a redish gradient at the tip, has a long tail, a ring on his neck, and red eyes.
He is a non-binary that uses masculine pronouns.

Introducing - Donatello - 5'5"

*Insert image here*

Donnie, or Donatello Hamato, is the older twin.
They constantly needs to be needed, and gift giving is their way of showing affection.
Has a list of family members' Likes, Dislikes, and Habitats.
They stumbled across Greek mythology while searching for investors and liked the concept.
They continued to train in proper bojutsu after the Shredder was defeated.
Eve listens to their science rants and inturn they listens to his zoology rants.
Chara would occasionally slip through his locked doors just to annoy them.
{Design still wip so I'll just put it here}
They have a vertical line/mark right in the middle of their neck (might go to their chin in the future), and olive eyes.
They are a non-binary that uses neutral pronouns.

Introducing - Leonardo - 5'2"

*Insert image here*

Leon, or Leonardo Hamato, the younger twin (and hates it).
He liked showing of his abilities in flamboyant fighting styles.
Before the krang, He did everything he could to fit in the team as he sees it. (Medic, faceman, etc.)
After the krang, Leo paid more attention on getting stronger, if Raph wasn't going to call training he will. Just to be able to go topside without breaking their rule (/a loophole).
Eve feeds his ego but also has a rivalry with each other because of the colour blue.
After the krang (again), he co-lead with Raph after a much needed talk.
Chara would always protect him from arguments then give suggestions to help him fix it.
{Design still wip so I'll just put it here}
His red markings looks like devil horns and it wraps around his ear behind his bandana, and his eyes are dark green.
He is a cis man.

Introducing - Michelangelo - 4'10"

*Insert image here*

Mikey, or Michelangelo Hamato, the youngest son of the Hamato.
After the krang, Mikey would often go to Draxum on weekends to train in mystics.
Eve became his best friend and would do anything together.
He likes Chara because she isn't overbearing like Raph. She would let him do dangerous stuff alone because she trusts him to be able to come back.
{Design still wip so I'll just put it here}
He has more markings (a heart shaped behind his head being covered by his bandana) and his eyes are red.
He's an agender that is okay with any pronouns.

Introducing - April - 4'8"

*Insert image here*

Aps, or April O'Neil, she is a close friend (sister) of the family.
Her father got wrongfully imprisoned for years. {And to emit more dispair to the poor guy, the prison guards refused to let April visit until she's 13, when she doesn't remember how her father's face looked like. Making her prison visits akward}
{Design still wip}
Her design is the same just more 'fits.
She is a cis woman.