Chapter 5

Sa palasyo Ng henotheria ay may Isang magarbong selebrasyon para sa unang pagdadalang tao ng reyna Ng henotheria na si queen amara kasama ang kanyang Asawa na si king marcus.

Lahat ng Hari at reyna, maging ang mga prinsesa, duke at matataas na tao ay naroroon sa pagtitipon, maging ang Asawa ni empress eris. Sa kabila ng pagtataka Ng ibang tao Kung bakit hindi Niya ito kasama ay alam na nila Kung bakit yun ay magdadala lamang ito Ng kaguluhan.

Rudeus Pov:

Im here at the kingdom of henotheria with my true love and first love Emely.

"Emperor rudeus, It is really okay that I'm with you instead of your empress? " She asked worriedly

Well, yeah she must be worried because my bitch wife is a war freak when she saw me with another girl but, of course, I won't let her hurt my love.

"Drop the emperor Emely, Just call me rudeus like what we used before....don't worry about her" I said while looking at her eyes. I hold her right hand and kiss it then I asked her to come with me to greet and talk with other high people in society.

"Oh, The emperor of discordia is here. Please to meet you, your highness" Duke theo greet

I nodded and greet him back, while Emely cling her hands in my left arm the Duke notice her so he ask.

"Who's the lovely lady? " He asked while eyeing her

"My future empress" I said straight without any hesitation.

I see confusion in his eyes; well, of course he's confused because all of people here know that the bitch Eris is the empress of discord, but soon not.

"What do you mean by that emperor rudeus? I thought your wife is.... His words is cut because of one woman voice.

"Empress eris, yeah I am his wife" the woman voice at my back said

The noise suddenly fade and the people starts gossiping and whisper to each other and Duke theo is stunned.

"I apologise for being late, my bad" she said sarcastic I feel her on my side.

🖤💜