I didn't mean it literally!!

Sigh~~

   In a dimly lighted room we can see a 15 years old teenage girl plop on her bed as she sigh's in frustration. She seems to be murmuring things that understand. If you do you'll her things like -

¹"Damnit.....Kiyotaka why didn't you pick my bias!.....why did you pick Kei instead of Horikita?!......wu..wu...my Suzune...." , or such things close to that.

  That's right she was reading the volume where it was a nightmare for almost all Horikita suckers, the volume where Kei and Kiyotaka got together.

   As the MC of this fanfiction still didn't introduce herself, let I the almighty author do that. This young lady's name is Ophelia Smith, a young prodigy regarded by many as she graduated pre school at the age of 6, middle school at the age of 10, and she just recently graduated in highschool at the age of 15 .

  In the public eyes she is represented as calm, hardworking and a role model for all, only those who really know her knows that she's just a lazy net and she just studied hard so that she can graduate early so that if when she finished, she would have all the time in the world reading her novels and manga's.
Sigh's

"If only I could go there, I would do anything that Kiyotaka can't.....Like for example, kiss Suzune when she's annoying!!",.she said in a half joking tone and a half serious one.

Ah- did forgot to tell you she was BI? ....welp, now you know......

"Well it's not like it would happen anyw–", before she got to finish saying it, her room suddenly lit up.

"Your wish is my command", a voice said.

"Eh.. who-who are y–", before she finished asking, her suddenly lit up very brightly and befor she knew it, everything went dark.

_______________________________________________________________________________
1st person pov:

"_iss __ke up"

"Miss please wake up", I suddenly heard a voice that is serious and cold and doesn't seem to contain any warmth.

I opened her eyes to see whi was the source of it. It was a beautiful girl that seems to be around my age. She has black hair that's as beautiful as the night sky and red eyes that seems to shine in the dark. Why do I feel like this feature's are familiar? ....wait-

'Horikita?!!.....but ho- Wait..that source of voice right now....ugh.... let's recall all the event's I can remember first..... let's see...... I was in my room reading classroom of the elite volume [nightmare for all Horikita x Kiyotaka suckers] and while I was currently complaining about it and wishing about something impossible, my room suddenly lit up and I heard a voice about my wish being at her command or something and the next thing I knew it all went dark........why do I feel like I've heard of this situation somewhere?'

   Meanwhile while our MC is monologing  the girl, now known as Horikita is checki- I mean observing the girl in front of her. This girl has Silver hair that seems sparkle everytime and beautiful blue eyes that is as calm as the ocean.

'How can such a beautiful girl exist?', that's right, I made my MC so beautiful that even the Horikita Suzune is starting to doubt her own.

Now fear me mortal's!

.......

.....

.......Anyway back to our MC

   'So in conclusion, I'm transmigrated into classroom of the elite', I took a second digesting my conclusion before I shouted

'You know, when I wished that I want to go here, I didn't mean it literally!!!' in my head...