Bus incident

........

  After recovering from her deep thought, Ophelia seems to have noticed Horikita's blatant stare and stared back at her.

...........

Silence followed through the bus as red eyes stared at the deep blue see one.

.....

After a while, Horikita seemed to snap out of her trance and blushed furiously. She backed away from Ophelia and prepared to get back at her sit only to have her arm held back by the silver-haired girl.

"What do you think your doing?" she asked trying to get back to her cold exterior.

She failed miserably though.

  Ophelia looked at her bright red face and suddenly thought that Horikita with her red face is really cute.

'Is this the so called gap moe?'

She suddenly pulled Horikita closer to her and leaned in.

Poof~~

"Wha- what are you doing?!", she whisper-yelled to her as she don't want to catch everyone's attention to them.

²"Hmmm? What are you talking about? I just wanted to check your temperature because your face is literally as red as a tomato right now and thought that you have a cold or something", she said said as she touched Horikita's forehead to check her temperature.

"Hmmm..... strange...you don't seem to have a cold....but that doesn't explain why your face is read", our MC said densely as Horikita just gave her a look that seemed to scream idiot.

"Hmm? Why are you looking at me like I'm some kind of idiot or something?" she asked as she noticed the stare Horikita was giving.

"It's nothing", horikita answered coldly as she finally regained her composure and leaned in on her seat comfortably.

Silence.......

'Should I introduce myself?....but how?....My name is not even close to a typical Japanese student right now...... should I just introduce myself as a transfer student?..... hmmm yeah that might work... after checking my phone a second ago I found out that my name seems to be just the same.......does that mean I was just a mob in the ¹anime?....... that's good, I'm glad I didn't just take over a side character or else I'll probably ooc', our MC thought as she decided on how to introduce herself which escalated to some things because your author was too lazy to separate it.

She opened her mouth to introduce herself but got cut off by a loud voice in the bus. She looked at where the sound was coming from and saw a girl and boy her age who seems to be going to the same school as her argue about something.

'So it's them huh?....The second most powerful student in ANHS and the two-faced bitch from class-D, Rokusuke Kouenji and Kikyo Kushida.......welp, for me Horikita Suzune is more interesting though', Ophelia thought as she observed the argument their having calmly.

"Don't you wanna give up your seat?", she snapped out of her trance as she heard a voice next to her. It was none other than Horikita. She was shocked for a while and proceeded to answer her question calmly.

"Why should I? Is there a rule saying that the youngsters should give up their seats for the old one's?", Ophelia answered, perplexed.

Although it may seem cruel to some, what Ophelia think is completely logical, there isn't really any rules in society saying that you should give up your seat just for the seniors.

.......

"I see" after pausing far a while, Horikita replied to her and stayed silent.

"How about you? Why didn't you gave up your seat for the grandma?" Ophelia asked, not wanting to have another awkward moment.

"It's nothing special or as deep as yours, it's just that I didn't see the merit in doing it and made a decision of not giving up my seat ", Horikita replied bluntly as the author felt that her answer was even more cruel than her MC's.

"I see" our mc replied awkwardly as she decided to keep herself quite for the rest of the school ride.

____________________________________________________________________________

After the hellish awkward bus ride.....

Sigh~~

'Finally!.....I thought it'd take me forever to last that school ride', Ophelia thought as she sigh's in relief and proceeded to look at the school she'll be staying for the next three years.

'So this is it huh? I wonder what interesting things would happen with me being around here...... we'll let's find out ', she thought as she taked the first step to the gates of her new school.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kiyotaka: Hey author...

Author: hmm....yes what is it Kiyotaka?

Kiyotaka: was I just left out?

Author: *suddenly realised something* (oh sh*t! i forgot about him).....nope definitely not

Kiyotaka: *suspicious* ok.....if you say so....(yup.....she definitely forgot about me)

Author: *planning on how to introduce Kiyotaka in her next chapter*.....(phew~~ that was close.... I thought he discovered me or something)

Kiyotaka:......

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

¹yup! I'll be following the plot in the anime and continue to follow the novel after the events on season two

²hmmm...... suspicious....

..... anyway sorry for my irregular updates(and short chapters).... I'm just really busy with school work you see and can only update this fanfic than the other one's.... this is also a rushed made chapter so I would be really happy if you point out my mistakes and also pls vote if you like it!!