° Hidden mission °

" Let me ask you something master.. How do you unlock an element?.. "

" Uhm... It depends... You can unlock it if it's either close to it's own nature or by emotions, but what does that have anything to do with manifesting my new element?"

" Hehe, I'll let you figure it out on your own then! "

" Huh what!? Hey that doesn't answer my question!"

" Just as you said, you can manifest an element either it's close to it's own nature or by emotions! "

" So this headache is part of the manifestation? "

" Dunno , Can't tell you sorry!"

" What, why not?! "

" Cause I'm not allowed to"

" That's just unfair then"

" Sorry master but, Rules are Rules"

" Stupid Rules. " BoBoiBoy lied down on the bed looking straight at the ceiling, I wonder what kind of element he is.. he thought to himself.

Next day 6:21 am

"BoBoiBoy.. wake up" a yellow sphere shook the boys body.

"Mhhmm, Ochobot?"

" Wake up, you gotta eat your breakfast" Said Ochobot still shaking the boys body.

" Right now...?... "

"Yes right now, now get up" he stopped shaking him.

"Can't you just get me my food..?" BoBoiBoy mumbled.

" Stop being so lazy" Said Ochobot

" Are you serious? Did you forget I'm sick? " BoBoiBoy said dramatically.

" Sick? Since when? " Asked Ochobot Sarcastically

" Ish, Fine" BoBoiBoy lazily stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Now... You.. hehe" Ochobot snickered evilly as he looked at Gopal who was sleeping peacefully.

After a few minutes, BoBoiBoy was about to get out of the shower when he heard a scream. He quickly got dressed and went outside to see a comically crying Gopal, and a laughing Ochobot , who was gonna break his systems because of laughing to much.

"Jeez, It's early in the morning. Why are you guys shouting" a voice was heard from the door. BoBoiBoy went to the door and opened it, revealing Yaya and Ying.

" Good morning, guys" Said Boboiboy to them.

" Good morning too, BoBoiBoy " Said The Y duo.

"Eh- where's Fang?" Said Yaya as she looked around.

"Hm, your right. Where is he BoBoiBoy?" Asked Ying.

"Huh? Isn't he at his bed?" BoBoiBoy said as he looked at the top right bunk and found no one. " He's not here"

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you guys. Fang got called to the control Room. I think it was about a secret mission or something" said Ochobot. "Now get up Gopal, You are all needed at the control room at exactly, 7 o'clock."

6:46 am

The gang just finished eating and is on their way to the control room.

Once they reach there, there they saw Fang and Kaizo.

" Good morning, Admiral!" The gang saluted. Maskmana just nodded and pulled out a hologram of an almost destroyed planet.

"W-what happened!?" Said Ying.