° Dragons °

" You looking for me?~" a voice was heard as the smoke started to disappear, the hunters eyes narrowed as he tried to see who it was, but if he had to guess, it would be the elemental User.

" Thunder Blades!" Two pairs of sword like thing clashed into the hunters sword.

And with all that ruckus happening, Cyclone was trying to let the others go with the assistance of Quake

"How are we supposed to break this, Quake? " Asked Cyclone.

"go help thunder I think he needs some help " Said Quake.

" Okay?" Said cyclone as he floated up.

" What are you planning, quake? " Asked Yaya.

" Is there anything you need, Gempa? "

" Yes, You said you were an elemental book right? " Quake asked.

" Affirmative, why? "

" Then can you also summon our weapons? " He asked again.

" I do not know. If you don't know I am just a 'book'."

Quake narrowed his eyes before saying. " Alright, can you Atleast break this? If your able to float then I'm sure your able to do it. Or you could teleport them out"

" Hm, I couldn't expect more from you, Gempa. But yes, I Can. Actually I can do both. But"

A light glow suddenly formed and before the gang knew it they were out of the cage.

" Finally!" Ying and Yaya cheered.

Just then they heard screaming.

" AHHH Snake!! " Cyclone ran around, and this action made Thunder annoyed as he lost his focus. " Shut up will you!? ".

The hunter took this as a chance and attacked them sending the two flying and hitting Fang and Gopal. "Aduh.. what did I do to deserve this?" Said Gopal.

"Oh no! Lets go Ying!" Said Yaya as she flew to the hunter followed by Ying.

"Lets go too" Said Fang while dragging Gopal, "Oi, if you wanna be heroic that's okay but, You don't have to drag me into it!?!"

"Are you two okay?" Asked Quake.

"Were fine!" Cyclone said as he stood up and did a thumbs up.

" You guys should probably help them, the chances of them winning is still low."

"Right, lets-" Quake was unable to finish his sentence when the ground suddenly shook.

"W-whats happening!?" Shout Cyclone.

The three elements look at the hunter and saw the other's kneeling down.

"It must be from him!" Shout Thunderstorm.

" What type of power is that!?" Exclaimed Quake.

" It's... No that's Impossible... You must stop him this instant! If not he will succeed"

The uhm 'book' sounded somewhat worried and shocked.

" You heard it, Attack! " Said Quake.

" Guys duck!" Said Cyclone but uhm, they were already kneeling,

" Cyclone Sphere!" He made balls of wind and attacked him.

"Thunder sprint. Thunder slash!" The two elements fought with the hunter while Quake and the book helped the other's.

" You guys okay? " Asked Quake.

" What do you think? " Said Gopal.

" Uh eh" Quake smiled awkwardly. "Alright, Earth Golem!" He summoned Giga. He made the golem pick up the other's although it was kinda hard to do that, Whatever power the guy had, it must be strong. After a few minutes giga managed to pick up the other's and lead them somewhere far away.

" Does anything hurt?" Asked Quake.

" No we're fine quake, it's nothing serious" reassured Yaya.

" Gempa, Time is ticking. You must help your fellow elements."

Quake was quiet. " How would I do that? " He asked. " They had a 10% of winning, I bet ours is lower! ".

" You mustn't think negative thoughts, Gempa. Just think, how would you defeat them? Don't just give up on yourself "

" It's right Quake, don't worry about us. We'll be fine! You should go help thunder and cyclone" said Ying.

Quake hesitated for a moment.

" If your hesitating, I can protect them on your behalf. So you won't have to worry about them"

" But, how? " Quake asked.

" Just because I'm a book doesn't mean I'm that useless. You saw how I teleported them out of the cage, right?"

Quake took a moment before nodding and running to his brother's.

" Oops, can't hit me" teased the hunter.

" Ish! Why you! Thunderstorm Vortex! " Thunder fused his blade and made it into one, spinning it as it gave of sparks." Your not gonna move? " Said the hunter." Alright-".

" Cyclone whirl! " A little tornado pushed the hunter into Thunder's vortex and it electrocuted him.

" Now, Quake! " They both screamed.

" Earth Punch! " A huge pillar emerged from the ground and hit the hunter as he flew up. As he was falling a huge wind caught him.

Thunderstorm Rain!

Cyclone whirl!

Earth barrier!

The wind landed him on the ground. He saw lightning falling to him, he was gonna move when he saw them spiraling and moving with the wind. It went closer to him, he was gonna run for it but a barrier trapped him. After knowing there will be no escape he had no choice but to do it.

" Are you guys okay?" Asked quake.

"Why don't you ask yourself that?" Said Thunder.

"Uh guys"

" I was just worried okay?" Quake crossed his arms.

" Guys! "

"Mhm, 'worried'" Repeated Thunder.

" LOOK UPFRONT IDIOTS!" Cyclone shouted and the two elements did as he said.

" Apa....kah" the two elements stared in shock.

It was a life sized dragon, it supposedly had 6 horns, with neon red eyes. It's theme color was, black, gold, white, with a faint of green. It had wings that looked like metal because of the white and at it's end was a bit of gold. Its horns was black, at the end was yellowish gold with a faint of green. It also had a symbol in it's chest.

"Surprised?~ meet Terraria

"Surprised?~ meet Terraria. Terra here is an Earth dragon and also one of the most powerful Dragons" boasted the hunter.

The two elements look at their leader.
Quake feels two pairs of eyes staring at him and he knew what they were thinking.

" I-i can't, I don't have enough energy.. and even if I did, I think it's gonna lose" Said Quake." What about Fang? You guys go ask him, I'll distract them."

" Your not serious! The dragon is too big! " Said Cyclone.

" Just listen to me" Said quake. The two elements sighed Before nodding and going to the others.

----------

" Gempa! Don't hurt her! "