° Manifestation °

" quickly! Hide the gem! Tap on it"

BoBoiBoy did what he was told and the gem glowed and went straight to the watch.

"BoBoiBoy!" Said the others as they went to him.

"Are you okay?" Asked Yaya.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me!" Said BoBoiBoy. " Oh! Fang tie him up, Yaya use your power to prevent him from escaping, while I call Maskmana.. ".

" I'll go give Maskmana our mission report" Said Ying as she clicked a few buttons on her watch, that showed a hologram.

After a few minutes.

" Guys stand back" Said Boboiboy. A portal opened and they all went through one by one.

They were greeted by the Higher-ups. "Kaizo, take him to the cells" said Maskmana and Kaizo gave a nod as he went forward and grabbed the hunter.

"You are All dismissed... Except for BoBoiBoy" said Maskmana.

"Uh" the gang looked at BoBoiBoy with a worried expression. "Don't worry guys, I'll catch up later" he said and the gang hesitantly nodded and left the room.

"Is there anything you need, Maskmana?"

"Ah yes, I... Uhm We just wanna say good job on your mission" said Maskmana.

"Okay...?" BoBoiBoy said while nodding slowly.

" And we also wanted to talk about-"

" Master "

The book interfered before Maskmana could finish.

" We wanted to talk about-"

"I have more information"

"Oh uhm, That's good"

" I would tell you but, this information can not be shared with others."

"Ah but-" Maskmana cut BoBoiBoy off by saying "it's okay BoBoiBoy, we'll just talk some other time".

BoBoiBoy nodded and saluted before following the book out.

"What was that about?" Asked BoBoiBoy.

"What do you mean, master?"

"You kept interfering with Maskmana, it's like you don't want him talking" said BoBoiBoy.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to avoid some questions, I knew he was gonna question you about me"

"Ohh, well why can't they question about you?"

"I don't like my info being shared at, and besides I don't trust them. I only trust you"

" Hm, oh yeah... What should I call you? Do you have a name or sumthin? "

" Oh... You can call me... Uhm... "

" Is there something wrong? "

" What? No, no... It's just that... I don't think I have a name... Most people or well aliens would just call me something mean.... But then again, I am The Spiritual Book Of Elements... You can call me Spyros! "

" Spy... Ros? Spyros? " BoBoiBoy kept Repeating the name.

" Correct, according to Greek mythology. Spyros means Spirits in Greek. "

" Oh wow, that's smart.. awesome! " He said as he did his awesome pose.

" Anyways master... Do you want me to continue explaining about your elements? "