“Do-wook!  Congratulations on the release of the movie!"

"congratulation!"

"Right now, the reaction is amazing! Everyone who watched the movie praised you, so it's no joke."

"Of course! Every amount is a killing point!"

All the members gathered together checked the reaction of <Heroes 2> on their mobile phones and congratulated Do-wook.  The members had all finished watching through the poetry society.

"They say it's real. Looking at Do-wook, they say it seems like he's hiding his real man abilities... Now, he says he must have a secret, whether it's a superpower or something..."

Park Si-hyeong nodded in agreement with Hwi-jun Baek’s words.

'It's a secret...  …  …  …  .'

Everyone laughed, saying that it could be, but only Do-wook, who actually kept a secret, was lost in thought for a while without laughing.  He set the release date and comeback date on the same day to create a synergistic effect, but in fact, it was very burdensome for Wook.

After the release, just thinking about the audience's reaction and evaluation made him nervous and tense, but it was even the day of KK's comeback.  Because they knew Do-wook's trembling heart, the members released Do-wook's tension by conveying a hot reaction to <Heroes 2>.

But in fact, the members were also nervous ahead of their upcoming comeback.

“Thank you, everyone…  …  …  …  ."

Do-wook, who was dressed in white from shirt to pants and greeted with a good smile, looked like an angel had descended.  The other members were dressed in clean white as well.  Of course, sooner or later everyone will be drenched in sweat.

It was now 5 minutes before the 'To the sky' comeback show.  'To the sky' is a song with a dreamy atmosphere that is completely different from the songs KK has released so far, and it was a challenge to producer Do-wook and KK.

However, it did not mean that the color of KK was abandoned.  At the same time, while writing the dreamy sound, they didn't forget the powerful rhythm, so there was a group dance at the level of 'Continue' or 'Connection'.  In addition, the contents of the lyrics were also connected to 'Connection'.

If 'Connection' resonated with the fans by asking them to call them anytime and anywhere because they are connected, 'To the sky' was about holding hands and flying towards the same place.

KK's fans planned to step by step with KK through songs and go to that high ground together.

“Let’s all take a deep breath.”

At the words of leader Jeong Min-gi, all the members gathered together and took a deep breath.  Even though it was already several comebacks, Ahn Hyung-seo was taking Cheongsim-hwan (dialect.)

"Then...then let's go..."

At Park Si-hyung's words, everyone gathered and raised their hands.

"let's go!"

Do-wook shouted.  Before going on stage, K.K's chant resounded in unison in the waiting room.

Outside the waiting room, over 100,000 fans were waiting for KK.  Do-wook and KK members dressed in white ran toward the stage.  As they approached the entrance to the stage, the shouts from afar grew louder and rang in their ears.  Do-wook felt his heart beat faster.