The large number of people moved as one.  It was an amazing group dance that was also shown in 'Continue'.  In 'Connection', there was no separate group dance, but the members specially prepared this stage to show off one of KK's pride, the sharp group dance.

Compared to 'Continue', the choreography was softer, but because of that, the KK members and the dancers on stage looked amazing as they performed a choreography that made them feel more united.

And that wasn't all.

Like the stars in the night sky, We all connected-

As the song escalated, Baek Hwi-joon uttered the lyrics 'connected', and dozens of drones flew from the air.  The drones drew a formation resembling the logo of KK in the air.

It was on a huge scale.  The lights dimmed and the drone lights shone brighter.  Beneath it, KK and a large group of dancers became one and repeated the choreography of 'We are all connected'.

The scene on stage was truly spectacular.  Everyone in the concert hall sang 'We are all connected'.

Not a single person spoke in unison.  The scene on stage was spectacular, but the scene below the stage was also spectacular.

"Ah..."

Do-wook felt as if his heart would stop.  In fact, it was a situation where it would not be strange if hyperventilation came right away from the intense live stage.

Of course, Do-wook and the members were adjusting so that such a crisis would not occur now with numerous performances and management.  However, it was difficult to control until all the energy inside exploded as if it was about to explode.

'Now... if now...  .  I think it will be okay even if I die.

Do-wook thought while listening to the resounding voice.  He wrote the songs, the lyrics he wrote, the songs he sang.  It was a song that everyone shared at the same time.

Kim Bo-myeong, who sang 'If It Was a Dream', was now too blurry in Do-wook's memory.  However, Do-wook struggled to remember Kim Bo-myeong.

Kim Bo-myeong was also Do-wook.  Previously it was all, now it was part.  And anyway, that was the reason Dowook came all the way here.  Just because it was a dark color, he didn't want to lose it.

'I'm happy enough to die...but I want to be happy longer.'

The repeated chorus gradually faded away.  But the heat did not go away easily.  Do-wook and his members breathed heavily on stage with daunting faces.

The image of the members gathering together in a large formation and smiling at the camera with a single, unfeigned smile was broadcast live all over the world.

The camera captured all these scenes without missing a beat.  Even though all the lights on the stage were turned off, the applause from the audience towards KK showed no sign of ending.  The MCs presenting the awards ceremony were flustered and tried to calm the audience, but the audience did not let go of KK easily.  In the end, the MC was busy praising KK's stage as if he had given up on hosting.