Perfect little family

Miruko's POV:

I ran my hand up and down Izuku back, his face was in the crook of my neck, the silence between us was comfortable, his ears were lax and one twitched occasionally, I made a mental note to place a warm cloth on it later to help with what I bet is pain after the little devil pulled on his ear.

???: Good afternoon ma'am, what will it be?

I walked up to the counter and shook Izuku a little.

Me: Carrot? What kind of cake do you want? And do you want anything else?

Izuku: Carrots

I laughed slightly.

Me: Soo Carrot cake? And Carrots?

He snuggled into my neck more and nodded, the woman behind the counter giggled and went to get the cake. I paid and exited the shop, bidding the sole cashier a good evening.

I made my way back home, when I opened my door I entered and losed the door, locking it. Izuku stirred slightly when the warmth of the house enveloped him. He raised his head and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

Izuku: Mommy?

I nearly dropped the cake box in my hand, obviously he was tired. Taking a deep breath I toed off my boots and walked over to the table and placed the box on it.

Me: Hey baby, can you wake up for me? You need to change your clothes.

He tried to lay back on my shoulder but I stopped him and kissed his temple.

Me: C'mon Wake up sweetie.

Izuku: Mh.... but just a min... mommy....mh...

I exhaled and looked at him, his face was scrunched up and a bit of drool was visible.

Me: Well then I guess I'll eat this cake by myself...

He opened his eye and stared at me.

Izuku: Nuuuu! My caky!!! Mommy nuuu!

Me: Then you're gonna have to wake up~~~

Izuku: Alright *yawn*

I didn't put him down, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me with hazey, droopy eyes.

Me: You awake now?

Izuku: Ca~ky~ Give meeee~

I cackled and kissed his cheek, earning a whine from him.

Me: Get in your pj's and then we can have cake, alright?

Izuku: Deal!

I put him on the ground and watched with a smile as he scampered to his room, a little pep in his step. I followed after him and went to change out of my clothes and into an oversized t-shirt with shorts underneath. I put on my fuzzy white slippers I exited my room and nearly bumped into Izuku who was just bolting out of his room.

Me: Hi trackstar. You ready for caky?

Izuku: Hewo Mommy! Now where is it? hehe

Me: You little gremlin! Let's go get you some cake.

He cheered and ran to the table, I got a knife and two plates. After we both got our cakes and some drinks, we settled into the couch and watched a movie on the tv.

Me: So? How does it taste Carrot?

Izuku: Deli *nomnomnom* cious *nomnom* ~~

I fluffed his hair and watched as he leaned into my touch. A scene came on in the movie where, some of the characters where racing on a track.

Me: Look Bunny, it's you.

He gave me a confused look and tilted his head.

Izuku: Huh?

Me: You're so fast and can jump so high, you're my little olympic champion.

He looked at the race with excitement, his nose twitched and his ears raised.

Izuku: You think I can really be that fast?

I huffed out a laugh and placed his empty plate on the table next to mine.

Me: If anything, I think you're faster than them and you're a kid! Imagine when you're an adult.

Izuku: Really? But... I wanna be like you!

Me: It's your choice bunny. But if you didn't know, whenever you win in the olympics you get paid in a way... you can be like me minus the danger.

Izuku: No, I wanna be like mommy! It's wayyyy cooler plus people love you more and remember you forever! Like a legend!

Me: A legend huh? Well if you insist, I guess I won't tell you about MY heroes.

His ears stood up at full attention. He sat in my lap now hands on my shoulders.

Izuku: Your heroes? Who are they?! I wanna know!

Me: None of my heroes had quirks, since no hero at the time had a quirk like mine I did a deep dive. Back in the pre-quirk era there were humans who can jump two metre high! Run faster than a cheetah! And so much more and they were all in the olympics.

Izuku: Who are they!!!

Me: If I told you their names will you be my hero too?

Izuku: You mean I should try and do that too? But Mommy... I am nothing special.

I pulled him close and ran my hand through his hair like the night before, barely grazing his scalp.

Me: Oh Izuku, you're quirk is special, whoever told you that is dead wrong, I don't think you know this but quirks like ours aren't that common. Why do you think that girl wanted to touch your ears earlier. They think people wiith our quirks are weak and can be beaten easily... But Zuku we can do all kinds of things, from being a champion to being a hero.

Izuku: Really?! Mommy! You think I can do both?

Me: You can do anything you want... as long as it's legal.

3rd POV

After everything happened, it took a bit more time for Miruko to finally get the interview to get the child's guardianship on paper. It was not the easiest thing to get but it was worth it. Both of them liked, no, loved each other as family. No matter what happened 2 years ago, they still found each other's company pleasant to say the least.

It might have been because of their similarity of the quirk but it could also just be the way they reacted and interacted with each other. Whatever it was, it was fate and no one could deny that.

Now that Izuku finally got a new home and a new goal in his head, he was for sure gonna try to do the impossible and be like his mother Miruko, a hero everyone looked up too but he also wanted to be something more special like an athlete on the side as well. It may not be the easiest thing to do but the words his mother told him encouraged him to give it a shot and give it all he had to try and reach for his dream and make his mother proud.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as well. 
Muffin thanks for helping out once again creating such a story!