Nathan open the doors of the Bugatti letting you get in before he did. Having you hold the light things and the slightly more heavy thing on the floor,before closing the door right after. Their wasn't much thing's that you had in the hospital but enough to fill the whole side you were on.

As Nathan got in he checked to make sure that you were comfortable with all the things with you if not to move them. But you insisted that everything that was their wasn't bothering you.

And just like that you both were off. Heading down the nicely lit dirt road to your house.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

As you pulled into the long drive ways you could see in the far distance all your servants standing outside with flowers??

"What's this?"

You asked Nathan who had the same clueless expression on his face as you did.

"No idea."

Nathan rolled down the windows as the servants began to crowd your side of the window.

"Master M/n please never scare us like that again!!!"

"Gosh we thought we lost you!!"

"Please you can't leave us, WE LOVE YOU!!"

They said as the started to hand you the flowers they picked from the garden, one of your favorite spots in the entire house.

"Ok please calm down, I promised already that I wouldn't do anything stupid like this again"

"IT WASN'T STUPID, YOU JUST NEEDED HELP AND WE'RE ALL SORRY THAT WE WEREN'T THEIR FOR YOU!!!"

The lady's servants were all crying as the men were bowing their heads.

You smiled at them and thanked them for this wonderful welcome. They smiled and head back to their original places of work.

°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°~°☆°~°~°~°

You and you husband were in one of the guests bedroom due to the room being disinfected for the safety of your healing process.

You were currently on top of your husband's chest as he played with your head. You couldn't get your mind off what happened at the hospital when you woke up. It had to thinking of "things".

A you were zoned out your husband took notice, God he wanted to do things with you but he made a promise to you and himself that he won't do anything without your permission.

⚠️Smut starts here⚠️

But he was soon pulled out his thoughts as he felt you start to grind your private area on his.

He immediately stopped you by holding your hips.

"We can't do this now, your still healing."

"Please~~~ please Nathan~~ I need your help!"

"God~ (M/n) please, your not ready"

"Nathan~ you said that I could go to you when I'd I need help~~ well I need you now~~~ PLEASE NATHAN HELP ME~~!!?"

Nathan flipped you over gently, placing you on your back, looking you dead in the eye's. Hunger written all over them.