The worries as a human being newly assigned to David were the emotions he felt because he was a stranger. He always looks bright, and even he has a lot of boy friends and girlfriends, and he couldn't help but feel bitter whenever he got to the point where he felt like he wasn't Korean or American.

It was a feeling that many immigrants who actually immigrated to the United States would feel. It was set up that he would join the Heroes and close the gap.

As Daniel said, Do-wook stood in the center of the studio. Do-wook's large-format cameras moved slowly and checked their location. Do-wook had to feel awkward. The place where Dowook stood was an empty square space.

If the camera test was over, a staff member approached and explained the filming movement to Do-wook. In the square space, there was a slightly raised place like a mound, and it was said that it was an 89-story high-rise building that would collapse due to missile fragments thrown by Billion Man during the fight with the enemy.

"Ah... yes..."

Do-wook nodded and replied. The staff continued their explanation with a serious expression. It was a scene where a building collapses and huge debris falls, sliding down to rescue a little girl.

Since he had already seen Conti, Do-wook easily understood the scene. The scene in which he walks down the street and witnesses a building collapse was actually scheduled to be filmed outdoors on the streets of New York.

"We will shout. You just have to move according to the sound."

"all right."

"Hold the child and run slowly towards the end. It will be processed ten times faster, so consider the expression."

Dowook nodded his head. More than half of the filming for <Heroes 2> was CG-based work shooting and action scenes. Do-wook prepared a lot for this in Korea.

He was originally a body that had excellent motor nerves and was managed with steady exercise, but Do-wook grew more muscles to better fit the role of a real man.

It wasn't something that was said to build muscle unconditionally. Since he is usually set as an ordinary college student, he worked hard on the details to make it look like the muscles of life that do not show much when he is wearing clothes, but are exposed when he takes them off. The wire action was also learned through high-intensity training in a short period of time while attending action school.

Since he played a role using psychic powers in <Lovers from Outer Space>, he has prepared his mind to some extent for acting invisible.

However, the CG of Heroes> took up an incomparably large amount of CG compared to <Lovers from Outer Space>.

'It's almost nothing. Did everyone act in this state... ... ... ... ... .'

After all, preparation and practice are different. Do-wook made up his mind thinking that it would be a formidable shoot.

First, the rehearsal for the movement began. Up to this point, Do-wook also proceeded without difficulty. Actual filming was a problem.

"ah!"

With fast body vision, you can check both the child and the falling debris of the building faster than anyone else. and run away It was a simple scene.

It wasn't a total mess. Do-wook showed off his skills. However, a little immaturity was felt in Do-wook's gaze and expression.

"Go one more time!"

It was the cry of 'one more time' that echoed through the studio for the fifth time. If he was a rookie, he would have been evaluated as pretty good for his first filming, but it was Do-wook who is doing this acting now.