Piya: You promise??

Abhay: Yes love

Piya smiled more broadly: You promised now you cant back off.

Then in her serious but loving and hopeful voice

Piya: I want it to be you instead of uncle. Abhay please I want you to do it. Please you promised what I want I can have. Please give it to me.

I nodded yes smiled a little

Abhay: I knew it. That something like this is coming in my way. You are really something Miss Dobriyal. You know to get your way by unfair norms. By the way I already told that to them as I guessed that you will demand it. Miss demanding Dobriyal.

Her face broke with another breath taking smile.

Piya: You already informed them!! I love you sooo much. You know me very well. And yes I learned to get my way like this from you only Mr. Raichand.

We kissed with love and passion. We broke the kiss after hearing a knock. Followed by that knock Nathasha entered carrying two plates of chicken pizza and a bottle of cold drinks.

Natasha: You didn't had your lunch properly now when everything is on your way I thought that you can have your dinner with me. You know you will need your strength. You don't dislike chicken pizza na?? It is my favorite.

Piya: I like chicken pizza so no need to worry.

Natasha: I couldn't cook today neither this man was at home so I had to order from outside. Later I will feed you home cooked food.

Piya: it's ok. I really like pizza and chicken is one of my favorite.

Suddenly she remembered something looked at me shocked and ask

Piya: Abhay can cook?

Nathasha: Can!! He is an excellent cook. He can cook 27 types of cuisine when I can only 5 types, he also is a very good musician and can paint and draw well. He have lots of talents.

Piya: Ya Abhay can do everything and he is good at all those.

Vrinda : Abhay show offed a lit much I think. Its rude u know brother. After you two finish come to study we are ready.

After sometime we reached to study. A luxurious couch cum bed occupied the middle place. Some candles were there. From open window light of full noon is coming directly to that couch. The atmosphere was rather romantic than for this event. After wishing me good luck mom left. Piya sat there relaxed and smiled at me.

Chand: Abhay you ready son?

Vrinda: Before you inject your venom in her system you need to take few sips from her for her safety in future and better effect.

I felt little nervous and afraid. What will happen if I could not control?? Her blood sings for me always. Dad sensed my fear and touched my shoulder.

Chand: You love her so you can do it my son. You are the best person to do it your bond will be strongest after that. Don't be afraid we are here to help you. You will be able to control we will help you.

Vrinda: we all are here to help if necessary. Please relax and start.

Nathasha hugged me with an assuring smile.

Piya(loving voice): I trust you and love you and she lied down, closed her eyes with a smile in her lips.

Abhay: I love you too Jaan.

I sat beside her. Kissed her forehead and then pounding vain of her right wrist. Then I closed my eyes, bear my fangs and bit to Pierce her vain. Her hot blood filled my mouth like sweet nectar. I started to suck, her thick blood in my mouth started to take my senses am loosing myself in her blood when I Liston dad's voice followed by Vrinda Di's and come back to my senses.

Chand: Enough son. Now stop sucking and let the venom flow

Vrinda: Inject your venom brother its perfect time.

Natasha: one mouthful, not less.

I stopped sucking her blood and let my venom flow in my mouth then slowly I injected it to her system through the wound a full mouthful and little more. As I started to inject venom her smiley face chance into a painful frown, She bit her lower lip to resist a scream. It's a torture to see her like that but I have to do it to save her. As I finished I removed my mouth from her wrist and withdraw my fangs to normal size of my teeth. Before I could heal her

Vrinda: Don't heal her wound. Now let us take the charge.

Vrinda di and Natasha sat beside her cut their wrists and let their blood flow in her wound where I bit few moment ago and chanted some spells. As they start chanting their blood started to go inside her system through her wound and again her face become normal and painless. After that Natasha brought 2 syringe took their blood and injected in her body. After they finish they signaled me to heal her wound. I kissed her wound to heal she opened her eyes smiled and said "I LOVE YOU" before she become unconscious.

Vrinda: After she gained her consciousness she will be safe from all kind of super naturals for 4 loonier period.

Natasha: She has one powerful vampire and 2 high-witch's part in her system along with her too pure blood. And all 3 of us love her. So along with our power our love will also flow in her vain and keep her protected from world.

I thanked them silently. Took her in my arms and moved to my room.