69) Just Like Animals

You and me together by soul and body...

.....

The time was passing, passing like a flow of wind. She wanted it to stop, to hold it in one place.

She wanted this night to get longer as long as it can get.

The moon to stop, the sun to never shine, the sky to be as dark as it is.

This night was special... no. This night was more than just special. This night was the witness of her love.

This night was the witness of that look of love and passion in those dark brown eyes.

The same eyes which hold the power of destroying her to nothing and again making her to everything.

She was lost in those eyes.

"More," she whispered.

They want more..so does she.

She was feeling sore from all three sides. Her jaw was hurting, ass was burning and her pussy was aching, leaking out the white cum, however her body was still turning hot.

She wanted them.She wanted them again, and again and again.

She had made up her mind that she would not stop and why would she stop when she herself was getting thirsty for the lust as much as they were.

Without saying another word she opened her legs wide. Giving them their favorite view of her dripping cunt.

The soft cunt lips throbbed visibly, all drenched in full of cum waiting for another cock to hold.

"It's all yours, husbands. Fuck it as much as you want," she whispered, biting her long fingers.

The smiles that emerged on their lips were charming and dangerous. It was so dangerous that put the young wife again in shame and she smiled, hiding her face behind her palm.

The truth was more than them, it was her who wanted everything to repeat.

She could not get enough of them

She was tired and sore but she did not want to sleep. She did not want this night to end. She wanted the ache. She wanted them inside her all the time.

"Oh really? Digvijay smirked.

The huskiness in his manly voice made her pussy tingle more.

"Yes," she breathed, her face still hidden behind her palms.

"Then open your cunt and show me what's inside. I want to see you properly before entering into you Princess," Rudra's words were dripping with carnal lust as he spoke.

His words, all dirty and lewd, set the poor wife more to shame. Showing them her red, brutally fucked up pussy which was dripping off her white thick cum ?

Ahhh.. husbands what kind of things you made me do !

Aadya cried internally in shame and excitement.

She removed her hands from her face and slowly parting the curtains of her eyelids she met with the sight of her three beasts.

All three of them staring at her fucked up, naked state waiting for her to touch herself.

"Ahhh," she cried almost in mortification, throwing her head back on the sheet.

Her hairs sprawled around her and her eyes again closed. Her one hand ran to the red sheets, clutching it tightly while the other hand slowly traveled down to her core.

Raising her knees more she opened her legs widely.

Her breaths were heavy, heavier than the waves of sea as her fingers grazed the black curls over her wet muff softly.