Episode 31 |Why Me

Start from the beginning

She was standing at her place, looking at him with puzzlement. While he was breathing heavily, calming his enraged state.

He gradually stepped forward, leaving the space while she was still standing at her spot watching him get back into the room.

"Come in.", he whispered before disappearing from her sight.

He couldn't help but internally growl.

'What's fcking happening to you Kim Taehyung?!'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A FEW DAYS LATER)

----------۝----------
JUNGKOOK'S POV
----------۝----------

"You're literally jumping in the valley of death.", Jimin commented seeing jungkook working on his laptop.

"We are.", jungkook corrected Jimin, which made him frown.

"Why me?!!! You're the one who insanely loves her!!!!", he shouted in frustration and got up from the couch.

"I love that girl and you're my best friend. That's why.", jungkook calmly replied and closed his laptop with a satisfied smile.

"The plan is done. We'll go there the day after tommorow."

"And?", jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Save her from there.", jungkook replied pouring himself a glass of water.

"And?", jimin again asked making jungkook heave in frustration.

"I don't know. Whatever she wants."

"She wants to die.....", jimin causally replied taking the seat besides jungkook.

"She's not allowed to want that."

Jimin gulped hearing severity of Jungkook's words.

There was thick silence in the room for a moment but it got interrupted by a sudden knock, making them both turn towards the man who entered the place.

"Someone is asking for master Jeon......"

"Who?", jungkook asked the servant in in suspicion.

"He tells his name Min Yoongi......"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

Sitting on the bed, man widening my legs, I saw the seductive prostitute walking in my direction.

Her dress was as revealing as it could be but I still couldn't make myself to look up at her.

It didn't tempt me whatsoever.

She sensually slid her hand over my thigh but I could still not moan or feel anything by her touch.

She settled down on my lap and started placing wet kisses all over my neck while rubbing her hand over my chest.

I tried to enjoy it, to feel something by her touch. Yet nothing could be felt.

She slowly grinded against my length yet it couldn't even get me hard.

I was sharply breathing, trying to fight with this new feel of discomfort by other's touch but nothing was helping.