Chapter 11 - time to talk

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ready to come inside" I asked as they looked back at me.
They both nodded as they stepped towards the door. I opened the door and was welcomed by Ichika on my way in.

I let the boys in and Ichika greeted everyone the boys looked around and denki's eyes landed straight on two photo frames one of me and my parents as a baby and the other of me and denki as little kids.

Denki studied the photo for a few seconds and then looked at me like he new something soon sero looked where denki was just looking.

"Hey cool this looks just like you bro but way younger and these must be your parents..."
Sero studied the photo of me and my parents for a while then his eyes widened.

"Are these your parents"
"Y-yea" I said close to wanting to cry
"I'm so sorry for asking you about your parents yesterday I didn't know that they were you know"
"It's ok"
"I can't believe your parents were pro heroes"
"Yea but can you promise me ones thing guys"
"Yea what is it" that both said
"Please don't tell anyone"
"Ok" sero said as he looked at me.
"I promise" said denki in a sort of sad voice.

"Anyways let's get to work anyone want a drink or snack" I said as we walked to the lounge room.
"Yea sure sero can you set up the study supplies" said denki as he started to walk to the kitchen I guess he remembers.
"And y/n I'll help with the snacks and drinks"
"Ok be there in a second" I said as he walked into the kitchen.

I turned around and saw Ichika already on sero's lap.
"Hey sero by there way that's Ichika she loves attention" I said with a small giggle.

I walked into the kitchen only to see denki struggle to grab everything. As he drops the bowl I quickly catch is and place it on the bench.

"Hey y/n can we talk now"
"How about after we're done studying and sero leaves" I say awkwardly
"Ok then" we finished grabbing everything and went to lounge room.

After an hour and a half of studying, chatting and laughing we decide to end the study session. Sero leaves while waving goodbye and denki stays.

"Y/n can we talk now"
"Sure come sit" we walk over and sit on the couch.

"Y/n-"
"Let me start" I say getting more comfortable.
"I don't know if you remember me but we were childhood best friends.... and I've missed you so much..." I begin to cry choking on my words.
"I do remember and I've missed you so much too I just wish I was strong enough back then so I could of protected you...thats why I'm going to protect you now and I'll never let anything happen to you" he said pulling me into a hug.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and I got curious.
"Hey denki do you remember and passageways in the house anywhere" I said looking up from the hug
"I think so why" I got up and grabbed his hand leading him into my bedroom.

I grabbed the key and letters and showed him. He read them carefully and his eyes widened in realisation.
"Come with me" was all he said as we went down the hallway and under the stairs. There was a hidden door we opened it and there was a dark set of stairs full of cob webs.

I turned the flashlight on my phone on and we traveled down the stairs and found a large metal door. That when we realized we left the key in my room we went back up the stairs when Ichika came in the door at the top of the stairs. That's when we heard the front door open and footsteps we quickly and quietly closed the door sealing it shut so no body noticed.

"Someone's in the house" I whispered.
"Let's just stay quiet and call for help" denki whispered back.
"Ok grab Ichika quickly and let's go down furter" i whispered

We grabbed Ichika and went down to the door. I looked through my very little contacts and found mina.

Calling mina.....
Call picked up....

Hey girl what's up

We need help someone broke into my house and I'm with denki hiding can you call Aizawa sensei

Omg are you guys ok stay put I'll call him now.

Call ended

"She's calling him now all we have to do is stay quiet" I said quietly.
"We just have to stay here" he whispered.

I was starting to stress out getting flash backs of that day and then I began to cry.

Denki noticed and sat me down pulling me into a hug while stroking my hair

"Shh it'll be ok I'm going to protect you this time" he whispered in my ear.

I heard the footsteps go up stairs and realised all the letters and map pieces were in my room.

I stood up wanting to run upstairs when denki grabbed my hand pulling me onto his lap.

"Your not going anywhere" he said protectively. I couldn't think or do anything my mind went blank as soon as I realized I was on his lap and now I was completely flustered.

I turned my body and head so I could put my face into his neck. We sat like this for awhile until we heard yelling from upstairs.

Soon we heard familiar voices.

"Y/N...KAMINARI WHERE ARE YOU" that was Aizawa
"DOWN HERE" we yelled as we opened the door coming out slowly and carefully.

"Are you guys ok"
"Yea were ok who was it"
"We don't know exactly whoever it was escaped through a portal"
"O-ok"

Soon after a double check Aizawa left.
"Ok I'm going to go now" denki said as he went to the door. I quickly grabbed his hand.
"Could you stay that e night I don't feel safe"
"Sure I'll stay" he said intensely blushing

~time skip~
Bedtime

"Where do you want me to sleep I can stay in the spare room"
"Actually could you sleep in here if your ok with it" I was blushing hard every second.
"S-sure" he slid into the bed with me. I turned to look at the window and I felt his chest on my back as he put an arm around me cuddling with me.

We both soon fell asleep until I woke up late in the night I rolled over and looked at he face peacefully sleeping he tightened his arm pulling me closer and I nuzzled my face into his neck taking in his comfortable sent.

-author-chan-
-1786 words-