#10- The Passinate Brother is Here!

Yusei's Pov

     You know how I mentioned a certain annoyances brother? Yes I'm friends with him. So after a full night sleep of recovery from my episode, I hear my phone ring.

🎶Give me one if it's real, and two if you can feel it🎶
🎶 Give me three signs that you're. Awa..ke🎶
🎶It only takes one spark🎶
🎶 For two to fall apart🎶
🎶And three more to blow it away🎶
🎶There's no such thing as maybe🎶
🎶No more hesitating🎶
🎶Let the sparks fly baby🎶
🎶Give me one good reason🎶
🎶Two more to believe in🎶
🎶Three shots and watch your Wei...ght🎶
🎶Cause I got one more match, two strikes left🎶
🎶You got to three to get out of my wa...y🎶

     "Ryohei I'm not joining the boxing club," I said as an answer to the phone. "BUT YUSEI! US STRONG MEN NEED TO STICK TOGETHER TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei yelled again in the phone. I sighed. "And what I tell you about yelling in the damn fucking phone," I replied. "Sorry Yusei. I called to tell you I bet the boss of the Karate club that's been causing problems. And of course to try and confidence you to join. Take it was a bad night?" Ryohei asked me. "Something like that yeah. Look I talk more at school alright?" I asked as I get up. Both Lambo and Hibari was already out of the room. "Extreme to the limit! See you," Ryohei replied and hung up.

      I got ready for school and head down stairs. I saw Lambo playing with weights in the room with Hibari laying on the couch. Tsuna and Haru was in the kitchen cooking. Yamamoto reading the paper and Gokudera sulking in a seat while watching Lambo.

  "Who are you? I'm Lambo. Who am I? You're Lambo. Lambo's a nice calf bomberhead," I hear Lambo sing. "What are you doing over there?" I hear Gokudera ask moodily.  "Whatcha mean? Hibari said I could play with these," I heard Lambo replied. "Oh did he now?" I called out. That got everyone to look at me. "Yusei," Tsuna and Haru called out. "Ma, it's good to see you up Yusei," Yamamoto called. "Hn," I hear Hibari agreeing. "Where's I-Pin?" I asked. "She is over at Tsuna's mom's. I took her over myself," Haru answered. "Lambo wanted to have breakfast with Popa and Hibari said the great Lambo can play with these while Popa still slept," Labo explained. "Speaking of breakfast it's ready," Tsuna tells us.

    To my surprise everyone, even Mr. Herbivores-keep-your-distance Hibari joined the table. Just a bit after breakfast started, Gokudera spoke up. "I'm sorry Noir for my .... Behavior and words," he mumbles. "It's over and done with. The person who knows most about me is Hibari when it comes to my past. So you couldn't of known. Lest just finished breakfast so we can get to school so I can-" but I was cut off by loud banging on the door that it's rattling the hinges. "Damn it Ryohei," I cursed under my breath. Long and behold he ends up banging down the door. "Yusei! Let's go! We got tons to talk about to the extreme!" He says as he walks in. "Damn it we talked about this! No breaking down my door!" I said as I stand up. He looked back at the door and rubbed the back of his head. "A..-h. Sorry Yusei. I will fix that," Ryohei says nervously. I sighed. "Everyone this numskull is Ryohei Sasagawa, Captain of Namimori Middle School's Boxing Club," I introduce. "My motto is 'to the limit!'," Ryohei said all hyped up. I gave him a glare and he shut up. "And were is your sister?" I asked him. "Ah.. Kyoko was still walking to school when I decided to make my way here. Besides, since that time, she usually refuses to come with me whenever I mentioned boxing club to her so..." He trailed off like he wanted to change the subject.

Tsuna's Pov

     The weird Ryohei guy was talking to Yusei as we all walked to school. Although I was surprised Hibari-san was still with us. Yamamoto and Gokudera was walking besides me while Ryohei and Hibari walked with Yusei in front of us. "Ma Ma, Yusei sure is popular huh?" Yamamoto spoke softly. "Mmm.. I suppose so. I knew Yusei came friends with Hibari-san after four years of us being friends," I replied.