8# Ni-Hao I-Pin

Yusei's Pov:

"Ah!" I hear Tsuna yell from out side my room.

I yawned as I get up and head to my closet. You would wonder why we were getting up so late. Well, we were all up late last night moving Gokudera in as he got kicked out by his land lord.

"Juudaime what wrong!" I hear Gokudera yell in panic.
"We're out of time! We're going to be late!" Tsuna replies panicked.

I finished getting dressed and have my stuff together as I open my bedroom door. 'At least the bentos were done last night,' I thought. I went to the kitchen to prepare 3 to go teas for us, while they were rushing to get ready. I was in normal school attire today. Lambo also stayed the night at Tsuna's house since none of could watch him while moving stuff.

"Yusei, you have the teas ready?" Tsuna asked as he comes down the stairs fixing his tie.
"Almost, I'm doing Orange infused tea with half a cup of Irish tea. That way we'll wake up on the way there," I explained.

Once I finished, I get the bentos out of the fridge.

"Good morning, Juudaime. Morning Noir," Gokudera greeted as he baged his bento and grabes his canteen.

Once we all had our stuff, we headed out. We all sipping our own tea as we walked.

"Man... I wish I could be a guy with supernatural powers, instead of Mafia. I'd fly to school in a flash," Tsuna grumbles.
"I'm so sorry Juudaime!" Gokudera yells out his apologie.
"Oh stop it both of you. Gokudera, we offered to help so no need to apologize. And Tsuna, you can fly with your flames. You also know this, your just upset that you can't do that right now," I tell them both.

Then we hear Tsuna's stomach grumble.

"And a bit moody cause you're hungry," I added as an after thought.

As we are walking I see what is supposed to look like a promotion Chinese food stand. It took me a minute to realize who the two people that were there. ' Didn't realize Fon and I-Pin were in Japan. Bet Hibari is in a fond mood,' I thought as I walked over to the stand.

"Oh thank Kami, a food stand." Tsuna says in relief.
"Ni-Hao, I-Pin. Sir, may we have three dumplings? They look really good," I say in greeting.
"I-Pin? As in the kid you looked after for someone two years ago? And I agree with him Sir, that does look good," Tsuna agrees.

I-Pin just runs away though. I give Fon a sad look giving the silent question. He nods at me then gets the dumplings. I sigh. I-Pin was forced by the Tri-aid to do missions now. You see, Fon is related to Hibari. I-Pin is, or I should say was, Fon's ward. The Tri-aid probably has her doing missions so they can separate Fon and I-Pin. While she is still his student, they are making him no longer her guardian. Fon gives us the dumplings. Gokudera pays for himself and Tsuna, while I buyed my own. Since it was to look like a promotion stand. It was wa....y cheaper than what it would be in a restaurant. We get back to walking again.

"This is so good," Tsuna says while he chews.
"No talking with your mouth full," I scolded him before I take a bite myself.

As we slowly eat and walked we came upon a house that kept dogs. A small Chihuahua was barking at us. Tsuna sighs. I tear off a small piece of my dumpling, these where huge dumplings mind you, and bend down to the dog.

"Here, I can't give you much as it will make you sick; but it should help the hunger pain," I say softly to it.

It eats it while a Doberman walks over wearily over.

"I won't harm your friend or you. Here," I say to the new dog and tear off a appropriate piece for it.

Once they finish they both start winning at me.