#3- Volleyball & New Student

Yusei's POV:

While today may be going to look good for Tsuna. I unfortunately had a ruff start. I had a nightmare which was actually a remiscent memory of my lab days. Let's just say my head over porcelain instead of making tea first thing in the morning put me in a foul mood.

"Um, Yusei. Are you sure you up for today?" Tsuna asked me while he was making breakfast.
"Reborn healed me. So I'm good as new. It just apparently brought back bad memories," I replied then sighed.

The door bell rung and I went to answer it. It was Reborn.

"I'm glad you are wake. Where's Tsuna?" Reborn ask.
"In the kitchen," I replied tiredly and motioned him to come in. "Tsuna! The Tutor Reborn is here," I called out slash warned him.

We make our way to the kitchen and sat down. Tsuna was already at the espresso with a small cup. 'Looks like Tsuna remembered my advice for when Reborn comes over,' I thought. Tsuna then gave Reborn his espresso and me my tea. We both said thank you and had a sip. I slightly relaxed after my sip.

"This is your schedule for today," Reborn spoke after his second sip and slid an open notebook to Tsuna.
Tsuna gives it a quick look before going to to sever breakfast. As he serves he replies, "I knew about the volleyball, but I didn't know we would get a transfer student today. It should be interesting."
"I believe that is the understatement. And thank you for cooking today," I spoke to Tsuna.
Tsuna shakes his head and replies, "You always cook when I stay. Least I can do since-" but was cut off by my phone ringing.

I picked up the phone and answered. I knew who it was conserving the ring tones on my phone are set to certain people instead of names for security reasons.

"Morning Hibari-san, how can I help you?" I asked comely.
"Sawada is on the Volleyball team today. Please notify him," Hibari stated on his side of the phone.
"Yes, Yes. Will do. Thank you for the call. Oh and I won't be able to being a bento today. Sorry," I thanked and notified him.
"It's fine Omnivore," Hibari replied then hung up.

I sighed and put the phone away.

"Tsuna your on the volleyball team today," I tell him.
"Huh? But how, I'm reserve," Tsuna replied.
"Yes, but they're suddenly short on members. So the reserve for the reserve for the reserve, meaning you, gets to play," Reborn answerd Tsuna.
"Y-You couldn't have... Reborn," Tsuna says nervously thinking of the worst case scenario.
"Of course not," Reborn replied.
"Even if he's a hitman, he wouldn't kill a bunch of kids for something as small as this," I stated.
"I heard they all ordered pizza from the same place and got upset stomachs," Reborn says casouly.
"So it was you!" Tsuna says annoyed.
"This is all to help train you to become the strong tenth generation boss of the Vongola Family," Reborn replies.
"I haven't even accepted the role yet and your already making plans," Tsuna sighs then continues, "Whatever. I don't mind. At least it is something simple."
"Plus if you don't, Hibari will be upset with you," I stated.
"Y-Yes," Tsuna replies nervously.

~Small Time skip~

We at the school switching shoes when I hear her voice.

"Good morning, Tsuna-kun," spoke Kyoko.
Tsuna turns to her and greets, "G-Good morning, Kyoko-chan."
"Did you know our class is getting a transfer student today?" She asked.
"That's right... I-I mean yeah I h-heard," he replies.
"I wonder what they're like," Kyoko started.
But I interrupted their little moment, "Tsuna gossip all you want with her I'm heading to class."

I took off and headed to class. I ended up sleeping on my desk till class started.

"Allow me to introduce our transfer student. He just returned from studying in Italy," our teacher spoke nervously; "Gokudera-kun, Hayato."