Ch#1- Yusei Noir Appears!

Ever dreamed of going to a fanfiction world or the world of fantasy from things you have watched, like anime or even Harry Potter stuff? Well so did I. But I didn't expect it to actually happen, nor did I expect it to be this.

I was bloody born in a mafia world. You know the one that has Sky flames and so on. I was born as a boy in this world. Granted that fact doesn't bother me as I was a female in my old life, but was mentally both genders. What bothered me was the fact I was litterly changed into both genders; like I was mutated. I practically had two holes and a stick. I was NOT looking forward to when mother nature finally desides to appear.

I was now named Yusei Noir, which was bad ass in my oppion as I was a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds and of Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. I looked almost like a dopplerganer of Tsuna if you ignore my eye and hair color. Luckly I'm in no way related to him. I checked a few days ago. I had moon color eyes and blue-black hair. I had Hyper Intuition, and the same type of sky flame as Tsuna. I will be living in Namimori, and go to the same schools as Tsuna. I will be living alone, obviously.

I sigh as I rubed the tiredness from my eyes while I get up for the day. I also found out I live right across from the Sawada residents. If I had to guess, I say I was probably about the same age as as Tsuna. I've had three days since I 'awoke' to get adjusted to the mind info. Thankfully my mind is settled enough to go out and get groceries. I have had ate all I had here during that time so I needed to get out anyways.

Unfortunately, I was still tired from the 'headache of hell download info' process that I didn't pay attention to were I was walking. I ended up running into Mrs. Sawada and her son Tsuna.

"Oof, ow..," I say after walking right into them and rubbed my nose.
"Ara, Ara. Are you two alright?" Mrs. Sawada speaks in Japanese to me and her son.
I get up and dusted the dirt off my clothes then hands before I offered her son a helping hand.
"Sorry about that, let me help you up," I say to him in Japanese.

Oh and did I forget to mention that even though every language sounds English to me; like how snake language was to Harry Potter; that my Hyper Intuition tells me the language that everyone, including myself was speaking? Yeah, talk about the ultimate dub translater.

"Thank you," he replies in the same language.
I gently pulled him up then gave him pace.
I bowed to both of them and spoke, "I am terribly sorry about how we meet. I'm Noir, Yusei. I have just moved in to the house across from you. I was just on my way to get groceries, but I was till a bit tired and wasn't watching were I was going. I'm truly sorry."
"It's fine Noir-kun. We were about to do shopping ourselves. Why don't you join us. Right Tsu-kun?" Mrs. Sawada spoke.
"Y-Yes," he replies timidly.

~ Time skip to first day at school ~

It was about a week or so since that in counter. Tsuna was still nervous around me each time we ran into each other. Granted his mom be near by as well. Mrs. Sawada didn't think much about me living alone, though she is still upset I don't call her 'mama'. I was raised differently about that in my old life. Plus I really didn't see her as my mother.

Today was the day I started school. Thanks to the so called 'Moon Clan' business, I didn't have to worry about funds or getting a job. I even made modifications on my home a little. But anyways, I was aproching the school, a joint built school at that, when Hibari Kyoya the head of the Disciplinary Committee is opens his eyes from his spot of leaning by the entrance.

'Well, time to use my knowledge to good use' I thought.
"Morning Sir Predator Perfect. Sorry to intrude on your territory but I'm a transfer student. Can you show me the way to the office please, so I can get my schedule?" I asked him.
He looks at me for a minute then nods. He then leads the way and I follow.

So far the teachers didn't give me trouble, but I don't know if that is cause they saw me with Hibari or not. I was somehow put into the same class as Tsuna. Students and even some teachers call him Loser Tsuna or Idiot Tsuna. It was during the time when I heard a third teacher call him that nick name that I decided. That I will be his friend and help break that damn seal. I'll help him. Even if it means dealing with what was to come.