Chapter- 30

After two days all reached to Dwarika..

Dwarika is decorated as new bride ..

All people of Dwarika are waiting for their little princess..

The way to palace was decorated by rose petals . All people were mesmerized by seeing their little princess. They did a grand welcome to the kaliyug people...

At the entrance of the palace stood Maharaj Vasudev and Maharani Rohini, Maharani  Devki and Balram  dau and Yashoda maiyya and Nand baba...

Maharani Rohini did arthi to everyone  and Meera ran and hugged her mother who was in tears by seeing her gudiya after a long time ..

All admired the bond between them. Then Meera went to Vasudev...

Krishna:- all love  for your daughter  , and forgotten me . This so bad maa and baba.

Balram :- you are not a little kid kanha . Grow up don't be jealous of gowri..

Subhadra:- Ha bratha shree, dau is right. 

Vasudev:- you guys started again.  Come let's go inside..

All went inside..

Subhadra:- chutki come with me I'll show u the room . And you people also come with me

All kaliyug girls went with Subhadra..

_________________________________________

Here the boys are already missing their girls...

All kunteya's and Duryodhan and Dushala, Dushasan  are sitting in a room.

Arjun:- yaar I'm missing  pooja from now only..

Nakul:- mee too bro.

Dushala:- it's so boring . I'm the only girl here . I wish I also went with them.

Dushasan:- I know why you are feeling bore . You are missing  Sid right??

Dushala:- Bratha sree see na he is teasing me..

Karn:- Dushasan  why are you teasing her? Are you not missing Subhadra??

Just then Kunti enters the room 

Kunti:- don't worry kids .  Balram's wedding is in one month . You all can go.

Kids:- ok maa/chachi ....

_________________________________________

Sry guys for this delay..