Chapter- 3

Meera, Meena and Myra goes inside.

Inside the house.

Kavya:- Namaste Rajshri ji.

Rajshri:- Namaste. Why you both came here?

Kavya:- we brought a marriage proposal to my dear Meera.

All were hell shocked.  Aditya and Hema are smirking towards Meera.

Rajshri:- what? But she is only 19 years old. And how can she marry without the marriage of her sister's. 

Siddharth was upstairs.  Listening to Rajshri's voice he came down.

Kavya:- I know she was 19 years.  That's why I came with the proposal of my son to her. You know that legal age of marriage is 18. I gave her 1 year time. And why she had to wait upto marriage of your grand daughters?

Siddharth:- And how do you think we will listen your words. And Aditya is older than Urvi di and Sneha di. How you thought we will agree to marry Meera to that bastard.

Hema:- (seductively) calm down baby, if she married earlier then we can also marry. And if she marry my brother, she can be present in front of you.

SCREEN STOPS.

Dushala:- (in mind) how dare she ? But why you feeling jealous dushala?

Gandhari:- What is happening there Munivarya? How can they marry a little girl to that idiot?

Duryodhan:- ha mata.

Aswathama:- what happened mitr?

Duryodhan:- nothing.

Narad muni:- that was the mentality of people in kaliyug. She want her son to marry devi meera because of property on the name of Devi Meera given by Devi Suhasini.

(Suhasini Singh

(Suhasini Singh

Mother of Aswin and Kavya.

Loves Meera and Siddharth.  Hates her son and Daughter because of greed towards property.  Wrote her whole property in the name of Meera and siddharth.  Died 2 years back.)

Gandhari:- oh.

SCREEN STARTS.

Siddharth:- stay away from me. When did I said I will marry you? And how will forgot what he did to my sister 2 years back? I was not on time ....

Cutted by Rajshri .

Rajshri:- No sid . Don't remember that day. And you Mrs Kavya Shah, get out of my house. Before I loose my Control.

Kavya tried to speak something.  But Pooja and Naina  pushed her and her daughter out of the house.  Aditya was kicked out by siddharth.

Meera was crying continuously remembering that day when she went to attend her grandmother's funeral.

Flashback..

All attended the funeral. 

It was night. Meera and siddharth stayed as it was instruction of Rajshri.
Siddharth went for night walk to get some fresh aiR.

Meera was alone in room . Then she heard a loud sound as the door kicked by drunken Aditya. She scared alot. And tried to leave from there. But Aditya held her wrist. 

Meera:- leave me Bhai. Please.

Aditya:- I'm not your brother. Call me jiju.  And today will be our wedding night before wedding.  So how will I  leave you ?

He came near her. He thrown her on bed. He opening his Shirt. She was screaming loudly. But no one was helping her. He hovered upon her. Due to fear she lost her consciousness.  He was about to kiss her , the door opened by Sid .

Siddharth:- how dare you bastard? Leave my sister.

He was punching Aditya. Blood was coming from mouth of Aditya. Siddharth covered Meera with his jacket as her top was torn and picked her in arms and leave from there to their house. He informed Rajshri about what happened. And called doctor as Meera is  unconscious.

Rajshri:- Doctor how is my gudiya?

Doctor:- nothing to worry mam. She was scared alot by something. I think someone tried to misbehave with her. Please take care of her. She needs alot of love and care. I gave injection,  she will get conscious in half an hour.  I will take your leave.

Sneha:- thanks you Doctor.  I will leave you outside.

Rajshri goes near Meera who lying on the bed.

Rajshri:- I'm sorry Janvi beta. I can't protect your daughter.  I was the one who told her to be there tonight.

Siddharth:- it's not your fault Nani. I was at fault.  I left her alone in that haunted house. But nani I don't know why I felt like someone said me to go home. If I didn't went on time I don't know what will happen.

Urvi:- Krishna ji helped us this time .

Rajshri:- ha beta.

Rajshri went to mandir in the house. And praying to Lord Krishna.

Rajshri:- thank you Prabhu, today you saved my daughter. 

Sneha comes down and informs  Meera had got conscious.

Rajshri wipes her tears to be strong in front of Meera.

Rajshri goes inside the room.  She hugs Meera and consoles her. 

FLASHBACK ENDS.

SCREEN STOPS.

All were in tears and Pandava's,  Karna,  Duryodhan,  Aswathama and Dushasan were fuming in anger.

Balram:- ( in mind) so that day you are angry because of this. And you are the one told to siddharth to go home.

Krishna:- ( in mind) ha dau. I can't let anything happen to my Gudiya.

Kunti:- how can be they so cruel with her? Bechari Meera , why she was the one to face everything?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think this is the longest story I've ever written.

Silent readers please vote.

Minimum votes- 15