Chapter- 4

Sneha:- Nani, We have to divert Meera. Say any epic today

Rajshri:- ha beta.

Rajshri:- come here bachho. Sit in your places. Today I will say about Story of Mahabharat.

Meena:- ji Nani. Come Meera.

All sat on sofa.

Urvi, sneha, Myra, Naina, Pooja, Meena, Meera, Rajshri on sofa

Urvi, sneha, Myra, Naina, Pooja, Meena, Meera, Rajshri on sofa. And siddharth on the stool.

Rajshri:- Say baccho, who were your favorite characters in Mahabharat?

Urvi says Karn. Sneha says Yudhistar. Naina says Bheem. Pooja says Arjun. Meena and Myra says the name of Madrinandan's. Siddharth says Krishna. Meera sits silently. Seeing this siddharth,

Sid:- Meera , tuje koun pasand hai? Duryodhan?

SCREEN STOPS.

listening their names from their crushes kunteya's feel some special feeling. Krishna understood that.

Our Duryodhan is waiting to listen Meera's reply for sid's question.

SCREEN STARTS.

Meera:- (understood everyone's efforts to make her happy, she decided to forget what happened ) No,no. I hate Duryodhan. He is very bad person. I like Krishna and balram.

SCREEN STOPS.

Duryodhan is feeling very bad. Because his crush hates him. 💔💔💔

Karn console Duryodhan .

Krishna:- ( in mind) Dau, did you listen? Our Madhavi likes us.

Balram:- ( in mind) yes kanah. My Mayuri likes me. But I'm feeling bad for Duryodhan.

Krishna:- ( in mind) don't worry dau. Her impression will change when she understands him.

SCREEN STARTS.

Rajshri:- we should not say like that beta. All have their reasons of their own.

Meera:- but Nani, for any reason how can he kill his own brothers?

Rajshri:- it's because of Shakuni. He manipulated kauravas against pandava's.

Meena:- not understand.

Rajshri:- Duryodhan didn't get the affection of both mother and father. Maharaj is busy with duties of kingdom and Maharani was busy with her duties towards her husband. And Duryodhan was elder in kauravas, so he had to take care of his brothers. Then Shakuni injected his mind with the obsession of Throne. And at that time Rajmata Kunti came with her children , all peoples preferences directed towards Them. And Yudhistar was elder than Duryodhan.

Meera:- Nani, what is the character of Duryodhan?

Rajshri:- He was very good by nature. If Shakuni didn't poisoned him, he would be good friend and brother of pandava's. He was very protective to his sister and 99 brothers. He was a good friend. He didn't even want to kill Pandava's in lakshagurh , it was plan of Shakuni. He didn't even know it upto pandava's went there.

Meera:- oho, I'm sorry Nani. For insulting Duryodhan.

Urvi:- but Nani, so much of injustice happened to Angraj Karn. If Rajmata Kunti didn't Abdon Karn , he would be at the side of dharma. And will not die in the hands of his younger brother Arjun.

SCREEN STOPS

Duryodhan:- ( in mind) what I tried to kill pandava's? Was this the reason Meera hates me.

The room was silent. Kunti was crying constantly. Karn was in shock because his mother was Kunti not Radhama. And she abandoned him. The only question in his mind was WHY??

Bhism:- kya yeh sach hai Kunti?

Kunti:- ha tatshree. Karn mera putr hai.

Yudhistar:- par mata,yeh bat app kyu chupaya?

Arjun:- why did you abdon him?

Kunti:- kyuki Karn mujhe meri vivah se purv suryadev ki ansh se janma hai. Mujhe darlagaki log kya kahenge?

Kunti:- ( to Karn) mujhe maf kijiye putr .

Karn gets angry and was about to leave the chamber.

Narad muni:- Angraj Karn, you can't leave the chamber upto the completion.

Karn comes and sits in his position. He was very upset. Duryodhan consoles him.

SCREEN STARTS.

Rajshri:- ha beta. Injustice happened to Karn.

Meera:- if I was in dwaparyug, I will not let that happen Nani.

Naina:- who was hungry?

Meera, Meena, Myra and siddharth raises hand.

Siddharth:- di , prepare alooparota. Please.

Meera:- No di please prepare kachori

Siddharth:- no. I said first. So di will prepare paratha.

Naina:- Wrong guess Sid. If my Meera ask anything, how can I not do that?

Meera:- 😜😜😜I'm favorite of di.

Naina:- yes, mera baccha. You all go and freshup. I will prepare. And pooja you help me.

Urvi:- And we all can go to trip to Nani's favorite place.

Rajshri:- good idea.

Siddharth:- so everyone go and pack their backpacks. We are staying 3 days in Dwarika. And Naina di , pooja di prepare snacks.

Myra:- so all decided. And everyone bring their own charger and headphones.

Meera, Meena:- ok your honor.

All went to pack their bags.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope u all like it.