Chapter- 13( bonus update)

The Next day. Early morning , Meera freshen up and collected flowers and went to a temple near the camp.

It was temple of Mahadev. There is no poojari in the temple, so she sat and started doing pooja. Listening her melodious voice, The warrior princess, Shikandini, came to the temple. She was just listening to the prayer. After the prayer completed,

Shikandini:- Who are you devi? And your outfit doesn't seem like from this place. Did you lost your way?

         ( Meera's outfit  )

( Meera's outfit )

Meera:- no jiji, I'm yadav Kumari, Meera. I came here with kuru prince's.

Shikandini:- so you are our enemy. Do you know who am l?

Meera:- Devi Ambha, who vowed to kill mahamahim bheeshm. Bron as Shikandini, the warrior daughter of Maharaj drupad.

Shikandini:- how do you know about my previous birth?

Then a light came from mahadev idol.

The mahadev appears,

Mahadev:- devi Amba, she is the shakti form of Devi parvati. And she will give mukthi to you.

Shikandini:- ok mahadev.

Meera:- jiji, why don't you wear the attire of a normal woman?

Shikandini:- I have to take place in a war.

Meera:- then, after war you have to wear the normal attire.

Shikandini:- ok.

Meera left from there and returned to camp.

At camp

Pooja:- where did you go Early morning Meera ?

Duryodhan who was searching her every where got relief and wanted to listen her reply.

Meera:- di, I went to mandir. And I informed to Urvi di , bratha Karn, and bratha Dushasan.

Duryodhan:- then why didn't you informed me?

Meera ignored his question. Duryodhan's eyes widened.

Meera:- Di, I'm very hungry.

Bheeshm:- you can eat my laddoo , Meera.

Nakul:- what am I seeing? Am I daydreaming or i didn't waken up? Bratha Bheem who never ever allows anyone to touch his ladoo , now he offered them to Meera?

Bheeshm:- anything for my sweet sister.

After some time. The girls did prayers to the weapons.

They men went to fight war.
As said by Meera, Duryodhan teamed up with Pandavas.

Dushasan and co, lost and captured by drupad. Then Urvi hints Arjun to break the chakrvyuh and enter inside.

They did as said and they killed drupad.