Chapter- 17

Jayadrath went to Maharaj's room.

Dasi informed Dritarastr about the arrival of Jayadrath.  He asked to allow him.

Jayadrath entered into the room.

Jayadrath:- Pranam Maharaj.

Dritarastr:-  Pranam, what's the matter sindhu naresh?

Jayadrath:- I want to ask you the hand of your daughter for marriage.  I like her. And our two kingdoms can  have good relationship.

Dritarastr:- I want to discuss about it with my family before answering you. I hope you understand.

_________________________________________

Pandava's and kauravas along with Bheeshm and Vidur , Kunti and Gandhari,  kaliyug members and Dushala and Subhadra are in common chamber of kauravas.

Dritarastr said about the proposal to them. All were happy except Dushala,  Dushasan and Siddharth.

Dushala:- (in mind) what's happening in my life? I like siddharth,  but I don't know about his feelings.  I can't go against my father.  What I have to do now ?

Dushasan:- (in mind) How she marry Jayadrath? She likes siddharth.  But did she Express it to him? I have to do something.  I have to ask help from anyone.  What about Meera bhabi? Yes , I have to talk to her. But will she talk to me? I have to make sure she is not scared by me.

Siddharth:-  (in mind) what's happening to me? Why I am feeling sad? Did I like her? No , that is not the reason. 

All asked Dushala.  But she said she want some time. 

Hastinapur members changed somewhat after the arrival of kaliyug members.  At first they didn't even ask ladies about their suggestions.  But they prefer to listen to their suggestions.

Dushala went to her room.

_________________________________________

Meera was going to her room. Dushasan came to her.

She firstly scared by him. But

Dushasan:-  Don't scare bha... Meera,  I want to tell you about something.  I want your help.

Meera:- ok. What you want?

He says about Dushala's feelings to her. 

Meera:- ok . I will help you.

Dushasan:- thanks so much Meera. 

She smiled at him.

She went to the chamber of siddharth. 

He was sitting on couch and thinking about Dushala.

She went towards him and started doing head massage to him.

He sensed Meera.

Siddharth:- thanks choti, I really need it. And I'm sorry.  I can't able to protect you.

Meera:- leave about morning na bhaiyya.  And what you think of Dushala?

Siddharth:- what will I think?

Meera:-  I mean, how she will look with jayadrath?  I think their pair will be nice. All palace was talking about them.

He was feeling heavy in his heart.  He cant imagine Jayadrath with Dushala,  his Dushala.

He turned towards Meera.

Siddharth:-  do you like spending with her?

Meera:- yes bhai,  if  she got married and left,  I will miss her, so as everyone.