"He is my guardian Mark, he is the Jisung we know, my boyfriend when I was in college, the one who did everything to bring back my memories"

"You're Jisung? The real Jisung?"

"Yes hyung, it's me"

"Yo, it's so good to have you back man! Why'd you keep it from us for a long time? Haneul was very desperate to see you again yet you lied"

"Sorry hyung, blame risse for writing the story"

"A/n: Sorry;)"

"Tss, so much for killing Haechan hyung"

"Who are you talking to Jisung? And who's risse?"

"Oh, she's the author of this story. Don't mind her she's a weirdo"

"A/n: I swear Jisung I'm gonna send you back-"

"Alright enough drama, continue writing author-nim"

"A/n: Yes Mark"

Back to the story.

The three decided to eat together for dinner since Mark got hungry again after their meeting. They spent the night talking about their past and even watched movies on Netflix.

Hours later, the third movie was finished and they decided to sleep already since they still have a flight to catch up tomorrow. Haneul dragged Jisung with her into her room and told him to sleep with her.

Jisung didn't mind at all, and they jumped on her bed and cuddled all night long until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

🕯️

The next day arrived and they were already packing their things. They will be going back to korea today and Jisung was a bit sad to leave since he still wanted to go around.

Haneul had told him that they'll be coming here again on summer so he was very happy and excited.

The three hopped on their car and went to the airport.

As they arrived at the airport, they showed their passports and they were escorted to their plane outside the port.

They boarded the plane and waited for it to take off. Jisung sat beside Haneul and hugged her arms, well you can't blame him, he wanted to do this again for a very long time already.

"Sleep Jiji, I'll wake you up once we arrive in korea alright?" He nodded and closed his eyes. Haneul was scrolling through Instagram and decided to post a picture of the sky.

It'sme.jessy

jessy