열다섯

— Chapter 15 —

Ps. Haven't proofread yet

[Haneul's P.O.V.]

"Wah! The air is so fresh here!" Jisung ran around the field while the others took the luggages. I walked towards the old playhouse that me, Haechan and Mark made together with our dad.

"It's still here Chan. I really missed the old days where we'll just play around, not caring about school shits." I sat on the bench beside it and Haechan sat beside me.

The two of us were enjoying the fresh breeze of the wind.

Me and Haechan would always like to stay here more than in the city since it's more peaceful here.

"Guys? We need help with the luggages too you know?" Chenle said sassily and we chuckled and stood up to help them unload the trunk.

"Let's go, grandma and grandpa are waiting for us" Chenle, Renjun, Haechan and Domin ran immediately, leaving me and Jisung behind.

"U-Uhm, I'm kinda.. nervous in meeting them" Jisung suddenly said and I looked at him with eyebrows raised

"Why? It's not like they'll do anything to you?"

"No, it's just that... I've read some stories on Wattpad and the grandparents of the female lead were very strict and-"

"Jisung, my grandparents aren't like that. In fact, they wanted to meet new people like you. They're done looking at those four faces every vacation" I cutted Jisung and smiled at him.

I patted his back and took my luggage. "Let's go, they're waiting".

"Jessyyy!! I missed you so much my dear, how are you? how's Taeyong and Mark?" Grandma hugged me tightly and I hugged back

"I'm good granny, Tae and Minhyung are doing great too. They couldn't come here since they're busy with the company"

"Oh, that's okay dear. We understand that they have a responsibility to take care of."

"Anyways, care to introduce the new face?" They all looked at Jisung who was starting to get nervous

"That's Jisung granny, he's my new friend. I just met him around... months ago"

"How old are you dear?"

"20.. m-ma'am" he stuttered and grandma hugged him and patted his back

"No need to get nervous around us son. Just treat us like your own grandparents. Everyone is welcome in our humble home" She smiled brightly and Jisung slowly got comfortable with them

Jisung looked at the side and saw grandpa sitting on the couch, glaring at him like he wanted to murder him.

"U-Uh, g-good morning sir" Jisung bowed and I stiffled a laugh

Grandpa just nodded and stood up before going outside.

"I apologize for his behavior dear, he just needs time to open up to new people" Grandma said

"Alright kiddos! Let's go to your rooms!"

"Wait, who'll share the room with who?" Renjun asked and they paused for a moment.

"You're like.. 6 in all right?"

"Yes granny. But we only have 3 available rooms left" I said

"How about you guys share rooms? Two per room, are you okay with that?"

"Sure granny"

"You can pick your roommates. I'll be in the kitchen to prepare our lunch." She said before going to the kitchen