P.s. I haven't proofread yet

— Chapter 10 —

The boys are currently inside Haneul's hospital room. Haechan sat on the stool beside her bed while the others sat on the couch.

She was still asleep at the moment so the room was very quiet.

"Excuse me sirs, visiting hours is over. Only one person can stay here" A nurse entered the room and checked Haneul's situation.

"I'll stay here, you guys can go now. I'll take care of my sister" Haechan said

"You need to rest Chan. I'll take care of Haneul" Taeyong said and Haechan shook his head

"No hyung, you have to go back to the company tomorrow, we don't have classes for two weeks so let me stay" he insisted and a figure entered the room.

"I'll take care of her, you guys go back home"

"Mark hyung? But, aren't you busy with the company too?" Haechan asked and Mark shook his head

"Haneul's more important than the company. You can leave now, I'll take care of her. I'll call you immediately if something happens" The boys finally gave up and went back home.

Mark and Haneul were left in the room. The sound of the monitor was echoing through the walls.

Mark looked at his sister and started crying. He held her hand and he apologized a dozen times.

"I'm so sorry Hannie, I'm such a bad brother. Please forgive me" He said but he got no response, well obviously.

"Hannie, I hope you'll be okay. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to you" he whispered and kissed Haneul's forehead.

He laid his head on the side of the bed and held her hand while humming Haneul's favorite song.

Mark sighed and closed his eyes before going on a deep slumber.

[The next day]

The boys came back immediately when the sun was already up. Haneul was still asleep while Mark went to the company.

Jisung sat beside Haneul's bed and held her hand. He caressed her hair and sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry for failing again Jessy. You don't deserve me at all. I should just disappear right?" He whispered and a tear fell from his eye

As he was caressing her hair, he felt her move a bit and she groaned right after.

"Domin, call the doctor" Haechan immediately said and Haneul finally opened her eyes.

"Hannie! Thank God you're awake, are you okay? does it still hurt-"

"Who are you?" Haneul cutted Haechan's words

"Wha- y-you don't remember me?" he looked at her with eyes that says 'Please tell me you're joking'.

"Not at all, who are you people? Do I know you?" The room suddenly went quiet. Renjun ran outside and Chenle followed him.

"How about me Han? Do you remember me?" Domin tried asking but Haneul shook her head

"I really don't remember anyone in this room. Care to introduce yourselves?" She said with a bored tone and Haechan was close to crying.

"I- I'm your brother Haneul. Lee Haechan? Donghyuck? does it ring a bell?" he asked and Haneul thought for awhile before shaking her head again

"Uhm, have you seen my husband? Choi Yeonjun? Is he here?" Jisung's eyes widened and he looked at Haechan who was too shocked to say anything.