이십사

— Chapter 24 —

Years had passed and their lives were getting better. Haneul and Domin were already graduating college and their friends and relatives were very happy for them.

In the venue, Haneul's brothers, friends, Jaehyun, Soobin and his parents were there to watch the ceremony.

"Congratulations Haneul dear! Were so proud of you!" Mrs. Choi cheered and hugged her tightly

"Thank you mom. Thank you also for coming today. I hope I didn't bother you guys"

"No no no, you didn't bother us sweety. You're our.. uhm.. ex.. daughter-in-law. But you're still very important to us" She smiled and Haneul nodded

"You're gonna be a doctor soon Han. Are you excited?" Soobin asked and she nodded

"Yeah Soob, I'm really excited!"

"What are we waiting for? Let's go inside!" Haechan said and they all went inside.

~

"Now everyone, let's call our top students for this batch!"

"Jung Domin, our Magna Cum Laude!" Domin went to the stage and the teachers gave him his medals, certificates and ribbons.

He faced the crowd and raised his certificates. His classmates, relatives and friends clapped their hands and cheered for him.

"And our top student for this batch, our Summa Cum Laude, Lee Haneul!" As Haneul went up the stage, the crowd cheered for her and she saw her brothers crying out of happiness.

"Ms. Lee, you can give your speech now." The principal said and she nodded then went to the microphone stand.

"Uh, Good morning Students, Parents, Teachers, and to our guests. It's a pleasure to be standing here in front of you while giving a speech."

"Neo University is a great school. I admit I had caused alot of trouble before but I'm glad that you understood my situation, especially you Mr. Seo and Mr. Lee" She looked at Johnny and Ten who were smiling at her.

"First of all, I would like to thank my parents, who are now in the place where they couldn't feel sadness.

I wanted to thank them for bringing me into this earth, and for loving me and my brothers with all of their hearts."

"Then to my brothers, thank you so much for loving and supporting me throughout my journey. Thank you for understanding me if I had problems that I couldn't handle very well.

Thank you for being my brothers. I know we had a tough past and we didn't really got along that well but, I'm still glad that the three of you stayed beside me."

"To my friends, Domin, Renjun, and Chenle. The three of you are the bestest gift that I had received. You made me feel even more loved, and you also had supported me with my plans even though it may get violent sometimes."

"Soobin, Mrs. and Mr. Choi, thank you for standing as my second family. Thank you so much for helping my dad's company when he was in trouble."

"And to my boyfriend, Wherever you are right now, I just want to tell you that I'm really happy that you became my boyfriend even for just 13 days.

Those years that passed without you was hard, really hard. But I promise you that I will grant your wish to see me soon as a doctor.

I love you so much Park Jisung, and I miss you" She cried and bowed before going back to her seat.

"Alright, thank you for your wonderful speech Ms. Lee. Now let's call the honor roll of the juniors"

~