Chapter 12

{ Grian's POV }

"They look the exact same Grian." Mumbo said as he shrugged, "I still can't believe you are going to leave me all alone." He added as he shook his head with mock sadness.

"They do not look the same! And if you're so sad that I'm 'leaving you all alone' why don't you call Iskall huh? It's not like you have no one other than me you can spend time with." I remarked as I picked the hoodie on the right, which Mumbo's amateur eyes couldn't tell but is slightly poofier and a richer colour of red.

"What?" He chuckled nervously before he added, "I cannot call Iskall." He shook his head vigorously.

"Why not?" I questioned as I set my chosen hoodie and put it on my bed and picked out my two favourite pairs of pants.

"Well, you know.. I do not want to disturb them." He admitted shyly, which made me wonder if he might have a bit of a crush on Iskall. Scratch that, he totally has a crush on Iskall.

"Yes, I do know." I wiggled my brows teasingly as I held up the two pairs of pants for Mumbo to held me decide.

"What! No, whatever your little brain is boiling up, no! Get it our of your head." He defended quite poorly as he began to get slightly flustered.

"You totally have a crush on them!" I giggled in excitement, he'd make a great match with Iskall and if that happened maybe he would stop whining about how all his relationships have been horrible failures.

"No! No I do not. Plus, if I did, what's to say it will not end up like you know who? I'm broken hearted Grian, she broke my heart, I will never be able to love anyone ever again." He stated dramatically with a pathetic expression as he let himself fall on my bed. My bed!

"Oh get over it you idiot, she literally told you she had a thing for... wait what's her name? Whatever, she told you she had a thing for that other girl, that was on you." I sighed annoyedly as I raised that pants higher, "Now pick a pair of pants."

"You are rude." He shook his head in disbelief, "The ones on the left."

"Thank you! Now out, out of my room I need to change." I said as I began pushing him off my bed and out the room, or at least I tried to, I was nowhere near strong enough.

He left wilfully after my pathetic attempts, I closed the door, then I got changed in a big poofy red hoodie and some black skinny jeans. I decided to put a little hair clip with a makeshift rose poofing on top of it in my poofy golden blond hair. Overall I would say I was looking poofin'. I giggled at the thought before I grabbed my phone and Teddie and left my room. I twirled in front of Mumbo to show him my outfit and asked,

"What do you think?"

"I think that you are thinking about your outfit too much for simply going to a 'friend's' house." He said smugly with a little wink.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, I just want to look presentable. You're seeing things Mumbo." 

"Am I now? Am I really, Grian?" He insisted teasingly.

"Yes." I responded immediately with a firm voice.

"Whatever, you are no fun." He rolled his eyes before grabbing his fancy coat, "Am I taking you there now?"

"Yeah!" I spoke as I scurried to his side, excited to go to Scar's.

We got there in no time, actually that's a lie it took a good bit. He lived farther than us in comparison to the school, but pretty much in the same direction as us so we didn't have to walk so long, and we could walk there! How fun is that? It meant that Scar could walk over to our place too, which is definitely an upside. We can go to each other's houses when we're not allowed to because we don't need a lift! Oh you wouldn't believe the ideas I was already having.