17

After that day, Li Han did not go to work neither did he see the twins. It wasn't that Li Han wanted to cry because he felt abused or hurt, it was just that, that was his first time doing something like that and he panicked, confused and a bit shaken up but it had atleast saved him the embarrassment of answering to the twins what had happened between them

"Aiya, why is your cheeks so red, do you have a fever Sūnzi"

Li Han realized his cheeks were red and said "No it's nothing grandmother, it's just a bit hot in here"

His grandmother looked confused because it wasn't hot but she didn't say anything and instead increased the fan afterall it wasn't her body anyway. Li Han's grandmother was understanding that Li Han did not want to work anymore so she didn't interrogate or force him and instead allowed him to spend of the rest of his days in his own solitude with his books.

The only other thing that was special was when Li Han had gone to take professional pictures with his grandmother, she has made him wear a traditional Hanfu which she rented since his deceased grandfather's own was a little bit too large and she had also worn one too. They also gone for a picnic which was pleasant.

Li Han had come back home with a lot of pickled items and some side dishes for his parents which they appreciated and called to personally thank her. It was a week before school resumed and Li Han wasn't totally ready to give up on working so he looked for a part-time job but he couldn't find anyone that accommodated his tough schedule but he finally found one at a coffee shop not too far from school but far enough that their customers wasn't mostly his school mates, of course Li Han's parents were proud and supporting of him.

The coffee wasn't a popular chain store like Starbricks, it belonged to a nice widower. Li Han liked the atmosphere and he worked at the counter because he wasn't yet able to make anything. He also wasn't the only high school part timer but he couldn't identify which one went to his school and plus he didn't care, most especially Li Han liked that the employees were able to have one free stuff everyday, although Li Han wasn't a coffee lover but he like the accompaniments which would sometimes change.

School had finally resumed and it was busier than ever but Li Han had no stress because he studied well and plus he did not have to face the twins atleast not yet, because they hadn't resumed school yet. It wasn't that Li Han inquired about them, it was more like a general knowledge if you asked, right?

A/N sorry short filler chapter, I had to fill it with a little BS.