7

The twins were very happy when they saw Li Han, their one time wish had finally come true and they were happy. When he left, they were angry of course and they were desperate to find him but once they went to middle school, they knew it almost impossible to meet him but they never gave up or forgot about him. The twins had turned down the opportunity of good to a private secondary school and went to a school that almost everyone went to.

They were on their way to get their ties back from an omega who had been dared to take it away but she was no where to be seen and they would soon be caught for inappropriate dressing so they went to the south which was not the usual place they usually went to but by a miracle they bumped into their precious Fu Fu, although it took a while to recognize him but they finally did and now they had no plans of ever letting him go.

Two weeks had passed and the twins refused to  leave Li Han alone they stuck on him like melted candy to the wrapper. The sat with him every lunch break and made sure Liu Yifei never approached him, even in the library they sometimes made sure to be there when he was reading and sometimes in class they would use the excuse of going to the bathroom to check on him.

Almost everyone in the school knew about them and even some thought they were together. And of course this greatly disturbed Li Han but it did not distract him from reading so he wasn't too bothered.

Currently Li Han sat in the library with his bodyguards (which they had been secretly addressed as) the watched their Fu Fu who was still studious as ever. They lazily stroked his neck and hands, Li Han noticed how much they like any form of skinship even though it was light touching

"Fu Fu why don't you come over to our house for a sleepover since it is the weekend, we promise to take good care of you" Yo Han pouted. Yo Han was right today was indeed Friday but Li Han was not bothered in the least

"No"

"Fu Fu please you are breaking my heart" Yo Sun held his chest dramatically which made Li Han roll his eyes and he continued reading his book, suddenly the book was grabbed from his hands and he watched in horror as the twins wrote their numbers at the back of his science book

"Incase you change your mind Fu Fu this is our number, we have to get back to class now"

They both habitually gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Li Han stared at their numbers for a while before deciding to just leave it and he continued reading.

When it was time to go home Li Han was surprised when no clingy monkey or monkeys attacked him, usually the twins delayed their driver and ran out of class immediately in order to walk Li Han to his street because he never waited for anyone. Li Han just realized that he hadn't seen Liu Yifei for a while now, she sometimes escorted him home last week but this week she went MIA, well it wasn't like Li Han was missing her or anything.

Once Li Han got to his house, he realized his house was locked and he saw a note which said 'sorry son but your father had asked me to accompany him to a short business trip,forgive your mother this time, please ask your friend, Liu Yifei if you could sleep over by this weekend. I promise we are going to be back by Monday when you get back from school. I have packed a little of your clothes so you would be comfortable it is behind the flower pot, take care.

Li Han checked behind the flower pot and like his mother said it was there, it was a small duffel bag with contained all the necessities he would need till Monday. Li Han sighed before crouching down, he could easily walk over to Liu Yifei's house but it was already dark outside and he didn't think it would be the best considering that Liu Yifei was not on talking terms with him and plus she was a girl and it would be awkward going to her house. So Li Han sighed and looked for the nearest payphone and fed it some change before  typing in the number written behind his science book, Yo Han answered in the third ring and said "Hello who is this?"

"It's Li Han I was wondering if you could come and pick me at xx bus stop"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes" Yo Han replied, in the background Li Han could hear scurrying and faint noises so he decided to disconnect it. He went to sit in the bus station with his duffel slung over his shoulder.