Seeing the bewildered expressions of the two generals, Yueyang who stood aside shook his head lightly as if he had come here.

Come to the general and wait for the high-pressure training.

Those who are not polite to you can only be said to be their own people if they are thoroughly trained to peel off a layer of skin.

After the two legion commanders left.

Yueyang originally wanted to say some witty words as usual, but saw the admiral frowning tightly, as if something was on his mind, and he dared not say it again.

"General, what happened?"

"No."

The admiral's succinct response seemed to be the same as before, and he quickly got up from the chair, as if he suddenly remembered something, and suddenly said, "Overseas."

"Yes, General."

"Are you going to be here all night?"

Yueyang rubbed his nose, "There are too many new people, I haven't finished sorting it out yet."

I won't go back to the dormitory tonight, I will work overtime temporarily.

"Well."

Gu Huan ordered lightly.

"If someone asks you where I am today, just say, I'm at work."

"..." Yueyang tilted his head and had some doubts about this special order, but he still responded. "Okay, General."

...

In the dimensional space on the flying car, I took a set of casual clothes and changed into it.

Gu Huan thought of the invitation he received a day ago.

Chu Fengyuan specially asked him to come over for his birthday, and even used that excuse to call him over. No matter how you think about it, this is a grand banquet.

But he still had to go.

Gu Huan didn't want Chu Xinglin to know that he went to Chu Fengyuan's birthday party, which would only increase unnecessary misunderstandings.

I don't know what kind of medicine is sold in Chu Fengyuan's soup.

In order to prevent himself from losing his composure because of what drink he drank like last time, before going, Gu Huan had already made preparations that he would never touch any food even if he attended the birthday party.

But entering this so-called private birthday party, Gu Huan still pursed his lips.

I don't know if it's his illusion, but the people who come and go all look similar to him in some way.

The moment the brunette will step into the party. All the hustle and bustle has been paused, leaving only sharp gazes, some with malice, some with jealousy, and some with inexplicable obsession.

As expected of Chu Fengyuan's party, Gu Huan tried his best not to look at injustice, but he still saw some things that shouldn't be seen.

Like trapped animals licking each other, and showing their young and lively bodies from an angle that is more convenient to seduce others. The admiral frowned lightly, and passed by these naked bodies, as indifferent as a sculpture.

Passing through the living room, he finally found tonight's protagonist in the center of the banquet.

"Your Excellency." Gu Huan said calmly.

There was a glass of red wine and an energy gun in the Duke's hand. There was no alpha around him, he was just drinking alone. Hearing Gu Huan's voice, he slowly raised his head.