Chapter 3: The Storm

Ruby's POV

I contacted my team and team JNR so they could help me fix the mess I created.

*everyone entering the facility*

Yang: Woah... I can't believe I'm in the sanctum Santorum.

Glynda: *annoyed* neither can I.

Yang: so, how did you know that you can harness magic because recently I've been these tinglings in my hands-

Glynda: you should talk to your physician.

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: hey, hey!

*Ruby & Weiss hug*

Ruby: I'm really sorry, it just- I need your guy's help finding these guys-

Weiss: you don't have to apologize, ok? You got us a second shot at signal, so don't worry about it, ok?

Ruby: *nods*

Blake: so, how did the bad guys get here?

Glynda: she screwed up a spell trying to get you all to teach at signal.

Weiss: wait what!? I thought you- what did the council woman say?

Ruby: uh........... no that was after, let's just focus on the good news, ok?

Glynda: no, let's just focus on the bad news. As of now, you've detected 0 multi-versal trespassers, so... get on your scrolls, scour the internet and fix this shit!

Weiss: eheh, you're telling us what to do, even though it was your spell that got screwed up, meaning that all this is kinda your mess. Y'know, I know a couple of magic words starting with the word "please".

Glynda: ...please fix this shit... you can work in the undercroft.

Yang: the undercroft?

*time skip*

Yang: *flicks light switch* badass... *wanders off*

Ruby: guys, about this whole spell thing-

Weiss: it's totally ok.

Ruby: wait, really!?

Weiss: yeah! I mean, I get it, you were just... trying to fix things? And so... maybe just run it by us next time, y'know? That way when your thinking "hey! I'm about to do something that could... break the universe" we could like, help you. Y'know like workshop it or something, or brainstorm ideas...

Ruby: ...deal. *looks at yang* Yang?

Yang: *screwing around with ancient relics* oh dude, I-I don't care, it's seriously not a big deal... um- woaaaahh! A torture rack! *strums the string of the mechanism*

Weiss: that is a pilates machine... and that is-

Ruby: the crypt!

Weiss: ok, so we get the rest of these guys, you zap them and professor Goodwitch will send them back. And when we get into signal academy, round of stale donuts, my treat.

Yang: *shows up with a crossbow* let's catch some multi-verse men.

???: hey! What is going on here!

Ruby: I'm sorry, these are my friends and my sister, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Nora and Ren.

Jaune: hello.

Ruby: I'm sorry what was your name again?

???: Abused and Neglected Male Reader.

RWBY & JNR: *trying to hold back laughter* *all burst out laughing*

A&NMR: *looks around in confusion*