Episode Eight Season Three: The Family Business/The Cheeseburger Eating Contest

Original Release Date: December ???, 2022

Wander, Sylvia, and Sketchbook were visiting Doomsto- uh, I mean visiting Congenial Rock. Sylvia was impressed about the fact that Sketchbook was at one point here WAY before she did when she was a Bounty Hunter back in the day before she met Wander.

Sylvia: I can't believe you were actually here of all places before I was back in my Bounty Hunter Days.

Sketchbook: Well, I was actually also a Bounty Hunter back in the day before I met Wander too.

Sylvia: Wow! Really?

Sketckbook: Yep! Just like you I did see that there were offers that was I think around 100K credits if they could capture Wander and bring him in. However, unlike you I never went through with it because at the time Bounty Hunters were coming in left and right saying how close they were to getting him before he somehow managed to escape when they had their backs turned.

Sylvia: Wait really?

Wander: Well, I was always told that I was at the top of my Athletic Field in PE along with Theater AND Improv Acting in the many Theather Clubs I've joined during my Middle School years! That might explain why I was "difficult" in being captured~.

Sketchbook: Yeah, it gotten so bad that I was ordered to make a robot that could capture Wander with ease. However, word got back saying a Female Zbornak that was allegedly a bounty hunter managed to destroy it beyond repair.

Wander: *Looks up at Sylvia with a playful and innocent smirk* Boink boink~.

Sketchbook: Because of that the place I worked at gave up and took the offer for Wander's capture down when they heard about it. It was not a good time for anyone, especially for those who actually needed that kind of money at the time.

Sylvia: Ouch uh... That was actually me. Geez, I guess that explains why nobody would take Wander when I got to where you used to work at apparently.

Sketchbook: I know.

Sylvia: Wait if you know, then how come you didn't say anything when we first met???

Sketchbook: Because the only details we heard was that the alleged bounty hunter was a Zbornak that was female. While you looked like them in the security footage from the robot I made, the thing is that I've been wrong before. So that's why I haven't said anything until now.

Sylvia: Okay fair enough.

Wander, Sylvia, and Sketchbook walk into a salon for a few drinks and maybe something to eat. Once Wander, Sylvia, and Sketchbook got their seats they start looking over the menus for drinks and a meal. The waiter comes over and asks the group what would they like to drink.

Sketchbook: I'll have uh... Thunder Blazz Margarita.

Wander: Nice! I'll have a Fudgy Pudgy Vanilla Daiquiri.

Sylvia: I'll have the Flarvarian Cocktail, no ice please.

Waiter: *Writes it down* Okay, your drinks will be here soon. *Leaves*

Wander: *Smiles* I missed this place! They have the best drinks and food! *Takes a look at the appetizers on the menu* I think I'll have the broccoli and cheese bites. What do you guys want?

Sketchbook: The pretzels look good... *Sees Papa Doo- uh, I mean Papa Bloom walking in* Hey, isn't that Papa Doo- uh I mean Papa Bloom? Huh, I wonder what's he's doing here this early...

Papa Bloom: *Sees Sketchbook* Hey! Sketchbook! *Shakes Sketchbook's right hand* Long time no see!

Sketchbook: *Shakes Papa Bloom's left hand* Hey Papa Bloom, it's been ages since I last seen you? How's-